Renovated Church providing Modern Luxuries
While its three-floor structure has been updated to provide modern luxuries and conveniences, many of its originally built stone walls have been kept and exposed, thereby continuing to endow the villa’s spacious interiors with a sense of enduring stability and comfort. Outdoors, thanks to an abundance of furnished gathering spaces, including its terraces, pool area, and garden, the villa makes it easy to enjoy panoramic views of Perugia’s lush countryside. Enjoy Jaja with loved ones and dine together al fresco here, in Umbria, the “green heart” of Italy! This villa offers plenty of gathering spaces and amazing views for enjoying time together. Part of a family-owned estate, this home is surrounded by rivers, fishing lakes, a waterfall, castles, and the estate’s restaurant (about a 10-min drive). The estate offers a wide variety of activities, from yoga classes and massage treatments, to hunting (wild boar, in autumn), trail hiking and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Balcony: Mountain View
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Property management company requires a signed rental agreement, to include names and dates of birth of all guests.
- A refundable security damage deposit will be collected with a signed rental agreement.
- The purchase of travel protection is recommended. We offer LeisureCare travel protection, which provides coverage for Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption, Trip Delay, Accident/Sickness Medical, Baggage Delay, Emergency Evacuation, and more. The best way to help protect your travel investment is with LeisureCare Travel Protection.
- Please note: due to occasionally steep and stony country roads, low-height cars are not recommended for reaching the villa
- All utilities including A/C (except pool heating and general heating in low season) are included
- Non-smoking villa
- Sorry, no pets
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm and 8:00 pm – Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- All extra services must be paid prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged