Restored Farmhouse set atop a Hill on an Estate
This updated traditional villa comprises two structures, the main villa, and a cottage: the main villa is made up of two independently accessible units, one with six bedrooms, and the other with two bedrooms, while the standalone cottage is an en-suite king bedroom. Based on its simply yet tastefully decorated interiors and well-furnished outdoor gathering spaces that provide guests with many opportunities for unwinding with loved ones or alone while enjoying the breathtaking open sky and lush landscapes, and its fortuitous position that offers access to the many culinary, historical, and artistic treasures of Umbria, “the green heart of Italy,” this home serves as an exceptional leisure destination. Offering ample gathering spaces and amazing views, the villa is part of a family-owned estate that is surrounded by rivers, fishing lakes, a waterfall, and castles.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- security deposit: €1,000 Pre-collected
- All utilities including A/C (except pool heating and general heating in low season) are included
- Due to occasionally steep and stony country roads, low-height cars are not recommended for reaching the villa.
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets not allowed
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm and 8:00 pm – Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- All extra services must be paid prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged