Beautiful Rustic Elevated 4 Bedroom Villa Overlooking the Beach in Moraira
A rustic and spacious holiday home, Villa Jaqueline sits in an elevated position overlooking the beach at Moraira on the Costa Blanca. Unobstructed views of the sea can be enjoyed from the beautiful and extensive landscaped gardens.
With high attention to detail and a quality finish to all the furnishings, the villa is a relaxing retreat that’s been designed to provide a combination of comfort and modern convenience.
The accommodation of Villa Jaqueline is set over two floors. A lovely and bright open plan living space is home to a lounge area with two built-in sofas, two stylish chairs, an attractive wood fireplace and television. Sharing the space is a dining table that seats up to six people.
Doors open onto the outside area. There’s a second living room with a sofa bed and a small dining table and chairs for additional relaxing and dining options. The kitchen is modern and has touches of traditional...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Jaqueline overlooks the sandy stretch of Playa del Portet, with both the town of Moraira and beach being within a 15-minute walk. Once a small fishing village, Moraira is now a famous resort town with plenty of amenities and places of interest to visit. Its cobbled streets and old market square are full of cafés and terraces for a spot of people watching. On Fridays, there’s a large open-air market where you can pick up all sorts of local goods and food. For shopaholics, a range of modern shops will provide more than enough retail therapy and foodies will love the choice of upmarket restaurants down at the marina. There are several beaches in the Moraira area, but the closest one to the villa is Playa del Portet. This small, quiet inlet features fine sand and calm, clear waters. Go swimming in the sea and get involved with a variety of water sports during the summer months. Although it’s a quiet beach, there are some bars and shops close by. Playa de l'Ampolla is another famous beach and is slightly livelier. It’s also naturally family-friendly as a stream that runs into the sea is the ideal place for the little ones to play safely without having to go into right into the sea. Benidorm is only 30 minutes away by car, and despite its party town reputation, there’s a surprising amount of family-friendly things to do. They include the water parks Aqua Natura and Aqualandia, the nature park/zoo Terra Natura and Terra Mítica, a giant theme park.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1,000 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 - 7 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are allowed on request. €50 per booking
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during high season
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €50 per pet per booking will apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Property manager levy? : Local charge: €25 per day obligatory, for house management. It will be collected on arrival
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in posession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : A highchair and baby travel cot can be available upon request for an additional charge of €5 per item, per night.