Cosy 2 Bedroom Spanish Style Villa with Pool and Amazing Views in Benissa
Located in a prime position, benefitting from stunning sea views, a family-friendly atmosphere and all the peace you’ve been seeking! Villa Idonia offers a charming and relaxed, family property, ideal for a Spanish retreat.
With laid-back, homely interiors and a spacious outdoor terrace, this villa is all about the outdoors, soaking in the Mediterranean sunshine, cooking al-fresco and losing yourself in the breath-taking views.
Whether you are looking to lie back and relax, explore the Costa Blanca coastline, play golf, or enjoy water sports and outdoor activities, Villa Idonia offers opportunities for all!
As you step inside, the villa is small, yet perfectly formed, with two comfortable bedrooms, ideal for a small family and a shared bathroom. Every room is bright and airy, making the rooms feel more spacious, and creating a genuinely relaxed atmosphere.
The furnishings are warm and...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
This villa is located along the Costa Blanca, which is 200 kilometres of Mediterranean coastline in the Alicante province of Spain. This coast is an incredibly popular tourist destination because of the crystal-clear beaches, many of which hold EEC blue flags because they are so clean, safe and accessible. It is also a famous holiday spot because of the weather, think long, hot summers and short, mild winters. Along the Costa Blanca, the average afternoon temperature is 20 degrees, all year round. The cosy resort, sits in a convenient position, 110 km south-east from Valencia, 85 km north-east from Alicante. Sandy beaches and swimming bays can be found on the coast between Calpe and Moraira, with the coastline shaped by its picturesque cliffs. The countryside is particularly beautiful when the almond trees are in blossom, from the end of January to the beginning of March. The beautiful surrounding countryside is full of fertile fields, small typical houses and farms. Guests can enjoy the Friday markets, and there is fresh fish available every morning! A car is recommended for this villa to access the surrounding areas and beaches.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €300 payable on arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 - 7.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 5 nights
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Tourist tax not included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note - part of the villa is closed and unoccupied