Stylish Modern 3 Bedroom Villa with Pool and Mountain Views in Altea
For those who have been looking for a little bit of luxury, a holiday filled with ease, relaxation and special treats, look no further. Villa Ginia is designed entirely for ease and comfort, to maximise exposure to the beautiful mountain views and to leave guests feeling rested and restored.
This luxurious villa provides spacious, modern living areas, all spread over one bright and airy floor, leading directly out to the breath-taking terrace and private swimming pool. Situated in the ever-popular Altea Hills, this property is one of a kind, the perfect base for an unforgettable holiday in the famous Costa Blanca.
Villa Ginia offers space and luxury for six guests; each bedroom offers its style and its indulgences! With three double rooms, all providing en-suite shower rooms, air conditioning and heating, guests can rest up and make the most of the time they have on holiday.
Each bedroom has huge glass...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
This villa is located along the Costa Blanca, which is 200 kilometres of Mediterranean coastline in the Alicante province of Spain. This coast is an incredibly popular tourist destination because of the crystal-clear beaches, many of which hold EEC blue flags because they are so clean, safe and accessible. It is also a famous holiday spot because of the weather, think long, hot summers and short, mild winters. Along the Costa Blanca, the average afternoon temperature is 20 degrees, all year round. The cosy resort, sits in a convenient position, 125 km south-east from Valencia, 50 km north-east from Alicante. Sandy beaches and swimming bays can be found on the coast between Calpe and Moraira, with the coastline shaped by its picturesque cliffs. The countryside is particularly beautiful when the almond trees are in blossom, from the end of January to the beginning of March. The beautiful surrounding countryside is full of fertile fields, small typical houses and farms. Guests can enjoy the Friday markets, and there is fresh fish available every morning! A car is recommended for this villa to access the surrounding areas and beaches.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €600 payable in resort fixed price
- Arrival time : 4.00 - 7.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking is not allowed inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Changeover day : Flexible