Two-Story Country House Nestled in an Olive Orchard Estate
Set a 15-minute drive from the Art City of Florence, located in the famous Chianti, this home is a beautifully two-floor country house recently restyled and nestled inside a timeless olive orchard estate. The extensive well-manicured grounds offer great privacy and breathtaking views of the valley. The typical Tuscan exterior structure, made of local stone and terracotta, blends perfectly with the sophisticated interior décor. A covered terrace, adjacent to the kitchen, is ideal for al fresco dining. A sundeck is built adjacent to the in-ground large private pool to offer a place for entertaining and relaxing. From here you can enjoy a fantastic view of the valley and the famous Tuscan rolling hills. Perfectly designed with a family’s needs in mind. The villa is just a short distance from the town of Impruneta with its plethora of restaurants, gelato shops, bars, a bakery, a supermarket, and a pharmacy. In town, also a farmer’s market...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
Air Conditioning: In rooms
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit: €1,000 Pre-collected
- Electricity up to 200 Kwt, water, gas, and A/C are included
- Crib and high chair available upon request
- Non-smoking villa
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm; Check-out: before/ by 10:00 am
- All extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.