Serviced Great Flat Next to Gstaad
A stylish and comfortable luxury apartment in Rougemont, a resort set amidst the magnificent scenery of the Swiss Alps. The apartment is right next to one of Switzerland’s finest boutique hotels and enjoys all its services for free: spa, pool, hot tub, gym etc. Located on the ground floor with 160 SM terrace with stunning views to the alps and features a cozy jacuzzi in the garden. The main living space features a spacious lounge area with a fireplace.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
The Swiss alpine village of Rougemont is nestled in the heart of the Alps, just 10 minutes from Gstaad, centrally located and accessible to major ski destinations and cities of Switzerland. Earning an official position as one of the most beautiful villages in Switzerland, Rougemont dates back from the religious Cluny order which received the land in 1080 AD from the Count of Gruyere. In 1569, the priory was replaced by the château of Rougemont, which became the residence of the bailiffs of Bern, who succeeded the Count of Gruyère. The area became part of the canton of Vaud in 1798, a canton that hosts known cities such as Montreux, Vevey and the Olympic Capital, Lausanne. The territory of the municipality is located in a mountainous forested region along the banks of the Sarine river.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Please note that a Security Deposit amount will be required upon arrival. The amount will be authorised on the credit card used to make the booking. Note this Security Deposit amount will be cancelled, minus any deductions for any damages or missing items.
- The property is non-smoking. No parties or events are allowed without prior notice.
- The home may be pet friendly with prior approval. Please inquire to make a request for pets.