Enchanting Tuscan Villa Fit for Wellness Escapes
This villa offers complete privacy to its guests thanks to a well-tended surrounding garden and offers magnificent open views of the characteristic enchanting landscape. While staying, enjoy renting a boat at the marina nearby to explore the famous Tuscan coast, visit many prestigious vineyards and experience great wine tastings, play golf, and take the train to Rome for a day-trip. Several comfortable outdoor spaces are set around the villa, one of which is equipped with a stone-built BBQ, wet bar, table seating 12-20 guests for dining al fresco, and comfortable furniture to enjoy warm afternoons in the shade. There is a panoramic salt-water private infinity pool, covered private heated swimming pool, and sun deck. There are also vegetable, fruit, and herb gardens. This luxury villa is ideal to rent for a special retreat or a wellness vacation (two famous thermal springs are a 30/45-minute drive away).
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Table Tennis: Indoor
Air Conditioning: In rooms
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security Deposit: €3,000 - pre-collected
- Electricity, A/C, water, gas and heating are included
- No telephone available
- Sorry, no pets
- Check-in 4 pm-7 pm - Check-out by 10 am
- All extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.