Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to the internet. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Right by the sea, the Costa Blanca village of Calpe is a well-known holiday destination on Spain’s eastern coast. Just under an hour from Alicante and 30 minutes from Benidorm, it enjoys an excellent location where the views are spectacular, and the area lends itself to vigorous outdoor activity as well as lounging on the beach. The centre of Calpe is well-equipped for visitors, with a supermarket, post office, bank and some specialist shops. Of course, you will find plenty of restaurants and bars, and the full range of cuisine on offer will present no end of tempting dilemmas. Mediterranean dishes make great use of meat, fish, rice and olive oil, so there will be plenty of hearty options on most menus. The region’s wines are pretty good too and will make a great accompaniment to your meal. Among Calpe’s other amenities are a cinema, aquatic centre and a fitness centre with sauna, but there is also plenty of historical interest to see, including the ancient town walls and the Iglesia Vieja church. Look out, too, for the Fiestas Museum and Museum of Archaeology, both in the centre of town. Calpe Marina is the place to go if you fancy exploring the Costa Blanca by boat. You could also try water-skiing, windsurfing or many other aquatic activities. Twice-weekly markets give you more to explore, and the fiestas in early August and late October are not to be missed if you’re lucky enough to be around. It’s mild in Calpe even in the winter, so it’s well worth a trip even after summer has passed.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €300 payable in resort fixed price
- Arrival time : 4 - 7 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Changeover day : July & August, Saturday