CHALET IN THE HEART OF ZERMATT
This free standing property, designed by renowned architect Magali de Tscharner, is set into the mountainside with a magnificent view of the soaring Matterhorn. It offers a comfortable contemporary feel using a combination of local materials, natural fabrics and simple elegant lines. The Chalet is filled with sumptuous fabrics and rich wood in palates of charcoal grey, cream and white, all combining to form a luxurious and chic alpine retreat. The spacious open plan living area and dining room create a feeling of comfort and light. Large south-facing balconies on each floor, offer the perfect spot to sunbathe and soak up the breathtaking views.
The chalet sleeps twelve guests in six large en-suite bedrooms spread over three floors. Five of the bedrooms have direct Matterhorn views and the master suite is spread over the entire top floor, featuring an open fire, a double height pitched ceiling and floor to ceiling windows.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Please note that a Security Deposit amount will be required upon arrival. The amount will be authorised on the credit card used to make the booking. Note this Security Deposit amount will be cancelled, minus any deductions for any damages or missing items.
- The property is non-smoking. No parties or events are allowed without prior notice.
- The home may be pet friendly with prior approval. Please inquire to make a request for pets.