ZERMATT GREAT LOCATION IMPRESSIVE CHALET
Your Michelin-star chef will design a bespoke menu based upon your personal preferences and tastes, kitchen uses only the finest, fresh ingredients, organic and locally sourced where possible and you have the choice of formal dining indoors.
Luxurious chalet perched high above the village of Zermatt, with magnificent views overlooking the village and of the iconic Matterhorn. Centrally located, yet utterly private, it is just a few minutes walk from the heart of the village, with its many bars, restaurants and boutiques.
Set over six floors, each with floor-to-ceiling windows, the chalet fuses traditional alpine charm with modern design and architecture. In addition to the luxurious setting, guests enjoy a fully-inclusive package with full compliment of staff including private chef, concierge and service staff.
Situated in one of the world’s most desirable locations, this is a unique opportunity to rent...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Facilities: · Private luxury wellness spa · Indoor / outdoor Jacuzzi pool, steam-room and sauna · Beauty room offering a range of treatments and beauty therapies · Additional private Jacuzzi in master bedroom · State-of-the-art gym equipment including power plate · Al-fresco dining and seating areas · HD cinema TV's in all rooms · iPhone and iPad docks to all areas · Wireless broadband in all areas · In-house laundry · Internal lift to all floors · Library area with selection of books and DVD’s
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Please note that a Security Deposit amount will be required upon arrival. The amount will be authorised on the credit card used to make the booking. Note this Security Deposit amount will be cancelled, minus any deductions for any damages or missing items.
- The property is non-smoking. No parties or events are allowed without prior notice.
- The home may be pet friendly with prior approval. Please inquire to make a request for pets.