SUPER CHIC DESIGNED CHALET
Built on a south-facing hillside in the exclusive Petite Village area, two minutes by taxi from the Sunnegga Express lift and three minutes from the village centre, the Chalet already has a reputation as one of the most luxurious and spectacular chalets in Zermatt.
The raised dining room seats 14 people. The stylish and comfortable open-plan lounge features a French stone open fire-place and adjoining bar area, opening up to a large outside living space with loungers, tables and chairs. The uninterrupted views of Zermatt town below and the Matterhorn at the end of the valley are spectacular from the picture windows.
Zermatt itself offers both superb year round skiing and an array of adventurous and inspiring activities to please all.
This small, charming and picturesque alpine village boasts Europe’s finest ski area. It shares 313 km of world- class piste with its neighbouring Italian village, Cervinia,...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
Ski in/Ski out
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Ski In/Out Facilities
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Please note that a Security Deposit amount will be required upon arrival. The amount will be authorised on the credit card used to make the booking. Note this Security Deposit amount will be cancelled, minus any deductions for any damages or missing items.
- The property is non-smoking. No parties or events are allowed without prior notice.
- The home may be pet friendly with prior approval. Please inquire to make a request for pets.