Extravagant Two Bedroom Apartment in Whitby With Premium Interiors
Located on the fourth floor, Little Acorn welcomes you with rich colours and premium furnishings. Stylish décor flows throughout the apartment and you’ll feel at home as soon as you step through the front door.
The open plan living, dining and kitchen area is lavish and extravagant. Dark blue kitchen cabinets feature gold handles and solid wood worktops. Little Acorn will fulfil all of your self-catering needs as the kitchen boasts a fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, oven, hob and dishwasher. There is even a coffee machine so you can enjoy a fresh coffee as you watch the world go by from the tall window.
The dining area features a glass dining table and grey suede chairs. Gather your loved ones together and appreciate meals in this space. Catch up over late breakfasts and enjoy evening meals after cooking up in a storm in the kitchen.
Enjoy a relaxing evening in front of the TV or take time out and...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
The centre of Whitby, and Whitby Harbour are just a few short steps away from The Little Acorn Apartment, so it���s ideal if you want to experience what life is like living by the sea. The area is famous for the quality of its fish and chip restaurants, and there are plenty of places where you can sink your teeth into a fresh catch. When you fancy a drink, you���ll find a variety of bars as well as pubs and shops in the local area. Whitby is also famous for Bram Stoker���s gothic novel ���Dracula���. You���ll find plenty of sites near the apartment with historic interest relating to the story. The main inspiration can be found at the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey. Step outside of Whitby and you���ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. In particular, Dalby Forest and Guisborough Forest, just a short drive away and they both have various beautiful walking and cycling routes to explore.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - No smoking - No parties or events - Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM