beautiful four bedroom home in the heart of Scarborough
Central Retreat is an end terrace, 4 bedroom holiday home spread across four floors.
The basement to the property is home to the kitchen diner. Modern in style, the kitchen has grey cabinets and light wood worktops. Complemented perfectly with white tiles and light grey appliances, this space is clean and welcoming. It is equipped with an oven, hob, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, kettle, slow cooker and coffee maker so you’ll have everything you could need for your stay. There is also a washing machine, dryer and dishwasher so you can really make the most of your self-catering break.
The dining area includes a wooden dining table and quirky metal dining chairs. Grey wood paneling creates a cosy space perfect for spending time with your loved ones. Whether you’re planning your seaside holiday with friends or family, there will be plenty of room for you to enjoy meals together at Central Retreat. There is also a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Located in the centre of Scarborough, Central Retreat is just a short walk to all of the attractions. Packed with seaside charm, you’ll find plenty of pubs, restaurants and cafes to discover as well as arcades and ice cream parlours. There are a number of beaches for you to choose from. The popular South Bay is a sun trap and close to the hustle and bustle of the town centre. North Bay has been accredited with Blue Flag status meaning it’s one of the best beaches in Europe! Cayton Bay is the quietest of the three and boasts a sweeping bay with a rural feel. Lastly Cornelian Bay is the remotest and hardest to get to but it’s a hidden gem and often empty. Ideal for all weathers, there are lots of indoor attractions in Scarborough for the whole family. Head to Sea Life Sanctuary to see seals, penguins, sharks, turtles and more or Scarborough Castle to explore its 3000 year history. If it’s outdoor fun you’re looking for, The Open Air Theatre is a short 20 minute walk from the house where you can see amazing bands, singers and comedians. There is also the Sky Trail Adventure and Peasholm Park nearby.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before March 31st, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Blackout dates: Stays taking place between December 20th and January 3rd do not qualify for 10-day cancellation.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- - No smoking - No parties or events - Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM