No. 7 Regent House
New to the holiday home market, this second floor apartment has recently been updated and features fresh white walls and a range of modern fixtures and fittings throughout.
The apartment has a spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area. The area is flooded with light from the four large windows. Walking into this space you enter the dining room which features a round glass dining table with pale blue velvet effect upholstered chairs and an overhanging feature light with copper coloured wiring and edison bulb.
Sitting alongside the dining area you have a fully equipped L-shape matt grey kitchen featuring metallic red appliances. In the kitchen you’ll find a fridge freezer, ceramic hob, electric oven, microwave, kettle, toaster and washer/dryer, you have everything you could need for a comfortable break away from home.
The bedroom features a double bed with a hotel style headboard surround and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Located in the centre of Harrogate, this apartment is the perfect base for a weekend or a week away. You'll find shops, bars and restaurants right on your doorstep when staying at No.7 Regent House. With brasserie style dining at The Ivy, tasty cakes and sweet treats at Bettys Café Tea Rooms and a delicious vegetarian and vegan menu at Scran Restaurant, there are food options for everyone just a short walk away. With access to main rail and bus routes the apartment is perfect for a business or leisure trip.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before March 31st, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Blackout dates: Stays taking place between December 20th and January 3rd do not qualify for 10-day cancellation.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- - No smoking - No parties or events - Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM