Stunning two bedroom Seaside Apartment near beach
Esplanade Apartment is a newly renovated apartment in the heart of the seaside town of Redcar.
Stylish, contemporary interiors create a relaxing and cosy space perfect for family getaways, evenings away with friends or romantic stays for couples.
This two bedroom property has a beautiful open plan living, kitchen and dining area, a well equipped kitchen, family bathroom and two double bedrooms.
The spacious open plan living area is bright and welcoming, with a modern kitchen, a separate dining area and comfortable seating for watching the world go by or getting cosied up to watch a film.
Both double bedrooms feel fresh and peaceful, with flexibility in one to create a twin room upon request.
The interior decor has been completed to a high standard, offering a modern and stylish getaway by the sea.
Guests have access to the full apartment. The keys to the property are...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
The Royal Esplanade Apartments provide the perfection location for guest that are looking for break by the seaside, with easy access to the beach, the main retail high street, and the infamous vertical pier! Redcar is a fantastic place to choose for your holiday! Spend a day at the beach building sand castles, travel inland to the North Yorkshire Moors, or had south and explore the historic town of Whitby. Based in and around Redcar, there is a wide variety of attractions and activities for visitors to enjoy, ranging from historical places of interest to the Redcar Racecourse! Cleveland Coast: Redcar to Salburn-by-Sea The Cleveland coast is stunning and this short route travels between the seaside resorts of Redcar, Saltburn and Staithes. Byond that, you can travel on to Sandsend and Whitby, the Fish & Chip capital of the UK.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- - No smoking
- - No parties or events
- - Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 12:00 AM