Charming Two Bedroom Cottage Close to the Beach
The Eskape is a dog friendly, bright, modern apartment located just a short stroll from Whitby Harbour. Benefiting from on-site, secure parking and a private outdoor seating area, two of the most sought after features of a Whitby holiday home.
The apartment features an open plan living, dining and kitchen area. The floor to ceiling windows allow the light to flood this space.
The living area features a two seater, leather sofa, two single fabric armchairs, a glass coffee table and a flat screen TV. The dining table and chairs sit neatly in the bay window, looking out towards the harbour. This space is perfect for enjoying a cosy night in or a delicious brunch while watching the world go by.
The compact kitchen features a ceramic hob, electric over, microwave, kettle, toaster, dishwasher, washer and dryer. Whether you’re staying for a weekend break or a week long stay, The Eskape has everything you...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Marske-by-the-Sea is a delightful village located on the North Yorkshire coast, less than 10 minutes from Saltburn and Redcar. The village square is packed with independent businesses, including dog-friendly cafes, pubs, micropubs and restaurants. Nearby is Marske Valley Gardens where you can explore walkways lined with beautiful flowers. Head to Marske Sands and you’ll find a long stretch of gently sloping sandy beach. The famous Cleveland Way snakes its way across the cliff tops and along the beach to Saltburn and beyond. Neighbouring Saltburn-by-the-Sea is a great place to visit during your stay. Take the oldest functioning cliff lift in the UK down to the promenade and you’ll arrive at the 208-metre pier which stretches out into the sea. The long sandy shores are overlooked by colourful boutique beach huts and high cliffs tower in the distance. You can also find popular villages and towns such as Staithes, Robin Hoods Bay and Whitby further along the coast.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - No smoking - No parties or events - Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM