stunning one bedroom apartment With incredible views
Burns Yard has style and class in abundance. This quirky holiday home is based across three floors and you’ll be wowed by the modern interiors. As you walk into the hallway, head straight up the stairs and you’ll find the bedroom and bathroom on the first floor.
The bedroom is a clean and bright space featuring a large, extravagant bed and contemporary lights which hang above marble bedside tables. Dark wooden beams contrast perfectly with the white walls and grey colour scheme. A floor length gold mirror and blue suede chair complete the room and add even more glamour.
In the bathroom you’ll find grey patterned tiles and sleek silver hardware. The room features a spacious walk in shower and a white, gloss vanity cabinet.
Head up the stairs again to the second floor and you’ll discover the open plan kitchen and living area. Wow! With sloping ceilings and breath-taking views of Whitby and the Abbey, this...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Burns Yard is located in the iconic Flowergate – one of the oldest and most historic streets in Whitby. You’ll find cosy cafes, restaurants and shops lining the street, so the apartment is ideally located. The Blue Flag West Cliff beach and promenade is just a short 5-minute walk from the property. On Pier Road, you’ll find fun arcades and plenty of fish restaurants where you can sample the catch of the day. The other side of Whitby is full of narrow, medieval streets dotted with boutiques and pubs. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- - No smoking - No parties or events - Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM