Stylish Three Bedroom Private Home Best For Family Staycations
Oasis Cottage is a three bedroom holiday home which can sleep five guests, across three bedrooms. The cottage benefits from open plan kitchen, living and dining area, private outside gardens and private parking.
Upon entering Oasis Cottage you are welcomed into the ground floor and straight into the living room. The room is bright and airy, it features two leather sofas, a large flat screen, wall mounted TV and solid wood side table. The TV is fitted with Freeview and Netflix so you have a huge selection of shows, radio stations and films to enjoy.
The living room leads straight into the dining room. A simple space with a farmhouse style table and benches for dining. The living and dining are feature solid wood floors adding character and charm to this beautiful cottage by the sea.
The kitchen is tucked away at the far end of the room. Th pristine kitchen features light grey coloured units, wood effect...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Built in 1780, Oasis Cottage sits in the oldest terraced strip in the picturesque fishing town of Whitby. You���ll find cosy cafes, restaurants and shops just a short walk away, the cottage is ideally located to enjoy everything Whitby has to offer. The Blue Flag West Cliff beach and promenade is just a short walk from the property. On Pier Road, you���ll find fun arcades and plenty of fish restaurants where you can sample the catch of the day. The other side of Whitby is full of narrow, medieval streets dotted with boutiques and pubs. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker���s gothic novel ���Dracula���. Step outside of Whitby and you���ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it���s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- - No smoking - No parties or events - Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM