Lovingly Refurbished 4 Bedroom Home in Heart of Whitby’s Flowergate
Adventure House has been lovingly refurbished to create a homely yet stylish space. With clean and charming interiors, this stunning holiday home provides the perfect base for exploring Whitby.
The spacious open plan kitchen and dining room is the hub of the house. Pale sage cabinets are complemented with light wood worktops to create a quaint, country style kitchen. The statement black, range cooker contrasts perfectly with the vintage style tiles above. Complete with a kettle, microwave, toaster, fridge, dishwasher and coffee maker, the kitchen is fully equipped for all self-catering stays.
The dining area features a white wooden table and matching chairs. Blending seamlessly with the country style of the kitchen, the furniture works well within the open plan space. Whether you’re dining with family or friends, you can enjoy home cooked meals or tuck into a takeaway in this very spot.
Head to the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
First Aid Kit
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Adventure House is located in the iconic Flowergate - one of the oldest and most historic streets in Whitby. You’ll find cosy cafes, restaurants and shops lining the street, so the apartment is ideally located. The Blue Flag West Cliff beach and promenade is just a short 5-minute walk from the property. On Pier Road, you’ll find fun arcades and plenty of fish restaurants where you can sample the catch of the day. The other side of Whitby is full of narrow, medieval streets dotted with boutiques and pubs. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - No smoking - No parties or events - Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM