spacious two bedroom apartment in caedmons prospect
Caedmons Prospect is a spacious and well-decorated two bedroom apartment. Boasting a bright open plan living and dining area, you’ll have plenty of space to relax after a day of exploring Whitby.
The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you could need during your seaside staycation. Featuring an oven, hob, fridge, toaster, microwave, kettle, cookware, dishes and silverware, Caedmon’s Prospect has it all.
Head to the master bedroom and you’ll find a tranquil space. Enjoy your nights sleep in the luxury king size bed which boasts plush bedding and premium linens. Beautifully styled, there is a wallpapered feature wall and blush coloured soft furnishings.
Ideal for children or teenagers, the second bedroom is a twin. Both beds have crisp white linens and royal blue throws.
The master bathroom features a bath, WC and basin. The apartment boasts a second bathroom with a large walk in shower,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Many guests have commented on just how close the apartment is to the centre of Whitby, and Whitby Harbour. It is just a short walk away, so it’s ideal if you want to experience what life is like living by the sea. The area is famous for the quality of its fish and chip restaurants, and there are plenty of places where you can sink your teeth into a fresh catch. When you fancy a drink, you’ll find a variety of bars as well as pubs and shops in the local area. Whitby is also famous for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. You’ll find plenty of sites near the apartment with historic interest relating to the story. The main inspiration can be found at the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey. Other places close by that are well worth a visit include Flowergate and Pannet Park (which can be seen from the apartment). Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before March 31st, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Blackout dates: Stays taking place between December 20th and January 3rd do not qualify for 10-day cancellation.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- - No smoking - No parties or events - Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM