Enjoy wonderful sea views from your Mediterranean gardens and terraces at this stunning Côte d’Azur villa looking out towards the bay of Saint-Tropez, just a short stroll from a sandy beach and restaurants.
The designer interiors of this gorgeous holiday home are both stylish and handsome with high-end furnishings and state of the art facilities including air-conditioning throughout. The splendid living room features sumptuous sofas and striking sculptures, a nod to the owners love of horses, whilst wide doors lead straight out to the glorious terrace. The impressive kitchen is equipped to a semi-professional standard, alongside a super stylish dining area, again with doors bringing the outside in.
Bedrooms are just as sophisticated, each with king-size double beds and luxurious en suite bath or shower rooms, some with doors leading to yet another beautiful terrace or balcony. Indeed, across this magnificent home...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Within walking distance to a sandy beach and restaurants, just a 4km drive to the delightful town of Sainte-Maxime, Villa Polo enjoys a fantastic setting in the French Riviera with wonderful views of the bay of Saint-Tropez. It’s around a ten to fifteen minute stroll down the hill to the coast where the nearest sandy beach can be found, alongside a selection of restaurants. There are even more beaches within close proximity – walk or cycle a further kilometre to reach a lovely sandy spot backed by pine trees or drive towards Sainte-Maxime and beyond for family-friendly beaches and all sorts of watersports. The beach at Port Grimaud is another favourite for families and easy to find. Hiring bikes is a great way to explore the beaches along this stretch of coastline, especially as sometimes parking can be limited. Sainte-Maxime (4km) is a delightful town with a relaxed seaside vibe alongside historic charm and a number of good restaurants and shops. Don’t miss the lovely market on a Thursday morning. You can also hop on one of the boat shuttles to Saint-Tropez, a great way to beat the summer traffic. Saint-Tropez (13km) is of course famous for its glitz and glamour with its impressive marina and high-end restaurants, yet it still retains the charm of a fishing village with pastel-coloured fishermen cottages and picturesque winding lanes filled with enchanting places to eat and shop. Driving south, discover Pampelonne Beach (17km) and dine at one of the upmarket beach restaurants, home to the well-known Club 55. This is also a great location for visiting some of Var’s wonderful villages such as Grimaud (10km) with its flower-filled streets, Gassin (12km) with its exceptional views and lovely Ramatuelle (14km). The region is also home to a number of golf courses, the closest being under 2km away and others including Gary Player’s Golf Club Saint-Tropez (10km) in a truly spectacular setting. Horse-riding is also possible in the area whilst walkers can experience wonderful trails through the Maures hills or along the wild La Croix-Valmer coastline. There are yet more family attractions around Fréjus (27km) or drive as far as beautiful Cannes (65km) for a great day out.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £3000 charged to client’s credit card as a pre-authorisation one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 5.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.30 a.m.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pool towels included? : No.
- Pool heating charge? : Included. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Pool opening dates? : Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights. All other durations on request.
- Changeover day : Saturday. All other changeover days on request.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Smoking Allowed? : No.
- Tax : French Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties are not allowed. Any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.
- Other Ts and Cs : Highchair and cot are available on request only.