Rustic Style Villa with Pool in Catalunya
Casa Pallerida is a traditional home, located just inland from the popular town of Lloret de Mar on the Costa Brava. Nestled in the hills of a peaceful residential area, it offers a calming retreat from the more energetic towns nearby. The villa has four bedrooms for eight guests, with a large terrace and private pool.
Throughout the villa, natural light floods in, bringing a light and airy feel to the traditionally decorated rooms. The ground floor is home to the open plan living and dining area, with the traditional décor giving you a more authentic Catalan experience. The living area compromises of two sofas framing a large fireplace and television, this is the perfect place to settle into a cosy evening, watching an old favourite on the television after a busy day exploring a new area! The adjacent dining room has a table for guests to dine together and offers access to the properties terrace, whilst ensuring there is...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The villa can be found in the quiet residential area of Aiguaviva Parc; this peaceful neighbourhood is ideal for those seeking a little tranquillity during their stay on the Costa Brava. The nearby town of Lloret de Mar offers all the amenities you may need during your stay and is easily accessed by car or public transport. Girona is famous for its amazing history, delicious food and wonderful music; there is no shortage of culture in this part of the world. Lloret de Mar is a popular town in the region, known for its vibrant nightlife and gorgeous beach. Wander the towns ancient streets and stumble across some amazing restaurants where you can delve into the region’s culinary scene. Get your fill of tapas and try some of the local wines before enjoying an evening stroll along the seafront, listening to the gentle breaking of waves. During the summer Lloret de Mar is jam-packed with festivities, theatre shows, and concerts can be found within the town’s parks and public squares. These amazing traditions fill the town with energy and are highly recommended to all. For a bit of Catalan culture head to a Spanish guitar show, the traditional folk music is truly beautiful to listen to, and the musicians are known to fill the air with emotion, it’s a wonderful experience for all to enjoy. The Costa Brava is full of fantastic walking tracks along the coastline. The tracks often follow the coastline and lead you through forests towards quiet beaches and coves only accessible by boat or foot. This is a great way to spend a day, be sure to bring a picnic and a snorkel, as the quiet beaches a teeming with sea life just below the surface. For something a little further afield, why not visit the regions most famous city, Barcelona. About an hour’s drive away; the city is accessible for a day trip. Explore the winding streets in the old town, before settling at the street-side bar for a refreshing drink. The city is famous for its unique architecture; we recommend you head to Park Güell for some great examples of this, or even Le Segrada Familia, for a breathtaking experience. There really is no shortage of adventure and amazing experiences to be had in this remarkable part of the world.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €150 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : Between 4.30 - 8 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Sheets and towels can be hired on site for an extra cost of €8 per person per week (paid locally).
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access not included in rental price, extra cost of €50 per week to be paid upon arrival.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during peak season.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €35 per pet per week will apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax of €1 per person per day for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot and high chair available at an extra cost of €35 per item per week.