Villa De Cannes
Villa de Cannes offers contemporary sophistication and outstanding sea views just a leisurely stroll from the vibrant and glamorous city of Cannes.
Modern interiors and high-tech features combined with fantastic vistas of the Mediterranean are what makes this recently renovated villa so special. A smart open-plan kitchen and dining area can be found downstairs with direct access to the swimming pool and gardens whilst the top-floor living area has a magnificent sea-view terrace and al-fresco lounge. State-of-the art facilities include a Smart TV, Bluetooth speakers and secure electric shutters whilst artwork and interesting furnishings give this home a welcoming feel.
Across three floors, each of the eight bedrooms features its own well-appointed shower or bathroom as well as individually controlled air-conditioning and doors leading to a balcony or terrace, some with glimpses of the sea. The first-floor...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa de Cannes is in a residential area close to the sea, perfectly positioned just a 10 to 15-minute walk from the heart of Cannes and the famous La Croisette promenade. On the eastern side of the elegant city, the villa is easily reached from Nice Airport (23km) and is just a few steps from the Mediterranean. There’s a bakery around the corner for your morning pastries whilst restaurants, shops and a supermarket are all within walking distance. Within a 15-minute stroll you can be at Cap de la Croisette admiring the incredible views out towards the azure-coloured sea, before wandering up to the famous boulevard passing the marina, formal gardens, high-end hotels and the glorious Cannes beach. There are other beaches even closer on the pretty Pointe Croisette peninsular such as Bijou Plage, as well as fashionable bars and restaurants near the impressive marinas. Cannes also offers a great choice of watersports with kayaking, yachting, catamarans, kite-surfing and so much more. Those who prefer less adrenalin fuelled activities may prefer some of the boat excursions departing from Cannes such as whale-watching, tours of the French Riviera, trips as far as Monaco or Saint-Tropez as well as boats taking you to the idyllic Lérins Islands. Cannes also hosts two superb covered markets, a wonderful way to pick up fresh fruit and vegetables and delectable local produce. Combine a visit to one of the markets, Marché Forville, with a wander around Le Suquet, the enchanting historic neighbourhood with winding lanes and an abundance of charm, around a 40-minute walk from your villa. If you don’t fancy hiring a car then the train station is around 2.5km away. Catch a train towards Nice, taking around thirty minutes (the train will even pass right behind your villa as it follows much of the coast heading east) and onwards to some of the coastal resorts such as Beaulieu-sur-Mer, Èze-sur-Mer and as far as Monaco. The old town of Antibes, the vibrant bars of Juan-Les-Pins and the brilliant beaches around this area are also worthy of a visit, as are many of the idyllic hilltop villages that are easily reached by car such as flower-filled Mougins (9km) and beautiful Biot (13km). Valbonne (18km) is home to a glorious Friday morning market and you can sample some local olive oil at one of the original mills in Opio (23km), possibly followed by a visit to one of the perfume museums or factories in lovely Grasse (23km). The landscapes around the hinterland are simply stunning – picture olive groves, cypress trees and dense woodland perfect for cycling, hiking and nature-exploring. This region is home to a huge number of golf-courses, the nearest being the prestigious Golf Royal Mougins Golf Resort (13km) and Cannes Mougins Golf Country Club (12km).
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €2500 paid via bank transfer to the owner one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection. Cash is also accepted but it will be refunded by bank transfer as above.
- Arrival time : 4.00 - 6.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes. Mid-stay linen change included for stays of two weeks or more.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes and maid service mid-week. Mid-stay clean included for stays of two weeks or more. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Pool opening dates? : Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Smoking Allowed? : No.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Other Ts and Cs : A cot and highchair are available on request.
- Other Ts and Cs : During festivals and other special events taking place in Cannes, advertised rates do not apply (minimum stay may differ also) - please contact us for a full, up to date quote.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please advise at least one week in advance if you would like any of the double bedrooms to be made up as twins.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges and higher security deposit.