Villa Pins D’Italie
There’s almost a sense you could be in Italy with the towering pines, ornate gardens and Tuscan ambience. Yet as you gaze out from your villa towards the Mediterranean, as far as the bay of Saint-Tropez, there’s no doubt you are in the heart of the glorious French Riviera in this superb villa in the south of France.
Villa Pins D’Italie is a fine holiday home with spectacular sea views, designed in the 1960s by a prestigious Saint-Tropez architect who is well-known for many famous creations across the Côte d’Azur. There’s a feeling of grand space and light across the elegant living room with picture-book windows framing the wonderful garden and vistas of the azure coloured sea. Doors also lead from the smart kitchen-diner to a covered al-fresco terrace where you can dine looking out to the incredible landscapes of the French Riviera.
On the upper floor there are yet more opportunities to be mesmerised by the views...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
In the French Riviera, around an hour from Nice Airport, Villa Pins D’Italie enjoys an enviable location within walking distance to the beach and a selection of restaurants, only half an hour by car (even less by boat!) from the glitz of Saint-Tropez. It’s just a ten-minute walk down to the Mediterranean coast where you will find a number of beaches, some sandy, others with pebbles, rocks and crystal-clear sea. Stroll a little further and you will reach a stunning natural area with towering pine trees and rocky paths leading to coves, a perfect spot for a picnic with spectacular views. There are also plenty of restaurants close by as well as a supermarket and useful shops such as a bakery and pharmacy – it’s an ideal location if you don’t wish to depend on a car for all of your stay. Wander down to the village port where there are watersport centres offering parachuting, jet-ski, sea-karts and fly-boarding as well as gentler pursuits such as snorkelling, paddle-boards and kayaking. Summer boat shuttles depart from the local port to Saint-Tropez, taking around 25 minutes – a great way to beat the traffic. You can also hire private yachts for days out with a skipper exploring the bay of Saint-Tropez and beyond. The lovely seaside town of Sainte Maxime (7km) is a short drive away, passing many wonderful stretches of beaches on the way, ideal for families and also offering a wealth of watersports. Visit Sainte Maxime on a Thursday morning to experience its atmospheric market and pick up all sorts of local delights. The Place des Lices Market in Saint-Tropez is also not to be missed by food-lovers, spreading out over the square on a Tuesday and Saturday morning. Afterwards, wander around the historic quarter admiring the beautiful architecture and charming lanes, perhaps followed by lunch at one of the high-end restaurants near the marina. The brilliant beach south of Saint-Tropez is also a must - Pampelonne (28km) with its sandy shores, yet more watersports and famous beach clubs such as Club 55. As well as Saint-Tropez, don’t miss some of the idyllic hilltop villages such as Grimaud (20km), Gassin (23km) and Ramatuelle (25km), all picture-perfect places with flower-filled cobbled lanes, old churches, authentic restaurants and incredible views. Keen hikers and experienced cyclists can head inland to the Maures mountains or even as far as the world-famous Verdon Gorge, about two hours away, a spectacular place for canoeing, kayaking or just appreciating the scenery. Closer to home, there are also many fantastic walking trails around La Croix-Valmer coastline, just over half an hour away. Golf-lovers are spoilt for choice with the 18-hole Golf Blue Green near Sainte-Maxime, the prestigious Beauvallon Golf Club also close by and Golf Club Saint-Tropez just a little further.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £2000 paid via bank transfer to the owner one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes and mid-stay cleaning for stays of 2 weeks or more. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open all year round. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Pool heating charge? : Yes. The swimming pool can be heated in May, June, September and October, subject to a supplement of £250 per week, payable locally. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Other Ts and Cs : Air-conditioning is featured in the bedrooms only.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of £200 per pet will apply (payable locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.