Maison Le Temps En Rose
Set in a traditional Hérault village, surrounded by magnificent Languedoc landscapes, Maison Le Temps En Rose offers charm, character and a great sense of delight in an enchanting part of southern France.
This is the type of place where families or friends can spend joyful time together. The open-plan living and dining room with its superbly equipped kitchen is a fantastic space for everyone to gather by the large sofas and fireplace whilst arched doors lead out to a brilliant terrace for al-fresco dining. A few steps down and you’re by the swimming pool, surrounded by sun-loungers and fragrant summer plants. Day or night, the terraces and swimming pool are exceptional for long summer days and warm balmy evenings.
Each of the six bedrooms has its own style - the master bedroom has beautifully tiled floors and a roll-top bath, there’s a lovely twin with double beds and we love the cosy en suite bedroom downstairs...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Maison Le Temps En Rose is in a charming Languedoc village in in Hérault, just a 15-minute drive from the idyllic town of Pézenas and around 30km down to the Mediterranean coast near Sète. Just a couple of minutes walk away is the heart of the village with a bar selling fresh bread every morning as well as a restaurant/creperie and a wine-bar. There’s also a tennis court within walking distance and some great walks or jogs through the surrounding countryside in the wild garrigue. The village has a fascinating history, dating back to medieval times and there are numerous festivities that take place across the year. Just a five-minute drive away (or walk through the hills) is a wine village with a small selection of restaurants, a grocery store and other useful amenities such as a pharmacy. Otherwise, larger supermarkets can be found close by around Pézenas, Mèze and Montagnac. Mèze (15km) is also a great place to go out for lunch, sampling some of the famous oysters of Bouzigues, freshly caught from the Étang de Thau (boat trips out to the oyster beds are also possible). There’s a lovely ambience across the town, especially on market day and look out for night markets that sometimes take place in the height of the summer, as well as plenty of local jousting tournaments! The Mediterranean coastline is also easily reached in around half an hour with the long sandy beaches and watersports of Sète (30km) close by or head to Cap d'Agde (36km) and Marseillan Plage (31km) for plenty of family-friendly attractions such as parks, summer fairgrounds and more. There are some delightful villages and towns dotted across this part of the Languedoc, none more so than Pézenas (13km), just a fifteen-minute drive away. It’s a town filled with historic charm, one such example is the wonderful market on a Saturday, the most famous in the area, which dates back to the 14th century. The town also has strong links with Molière and you can see performances of his work at the L'illustre Théâtre. Discover excellent restaurants serving regional specialities, pretty art studios and antique shops as well as wine-bars showcasing the best produce from local vineyards. ‘Les Estivales’, which takes places on a Friday night in July and August, is not to be missed with street food, live music and plenty of good wine. Nature and activity lovers should also take time to drive to Lac du Salagou (27km) with great walking, mountain biking and watersport opportunities or Cessenon-sur-Orb, a beautiful place to hire canoes. Experience true Languedoc authenticity in Béziers (36km), especially during the August feria with all sorts of festivities and bullfighting, or visit two of France’s UNESCO World Heritage sites - Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert (34km) and the mighty city of Carcassonne (120km).
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €700 charged to client’s credit card as a pre-authorisation one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m. (extra fees apply for arrivals after 8.00p.m.)
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes and one bucket of logs is provided for the living room fireplace in the winter time (other firewood can be brought locally or paid for at €15 a bucket, payable locally).
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, however, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately mid-May to end-September (other periods on request). Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Changeover day : Saturday in July and August. Other changeover days possible on request for all other periods.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights (April to end-September) or 4 nights at other times.
- Pets welcome? : Up to 2 dogs on request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €15 per pet per day will apply (payable locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other events/celebrations are not permitted.
- Other Ts and Cs : A cot can be provided. A highchair may be provided on request only.