Experience the incredible landscapes of Provence whilst staying in an impressive restored village mas with stunning views from every room towards vineyards, orchards and the mighty Mont Ventoux.
Step into the second floor of this historic home from the village lane and be immediately mesmerised by the panoramic vistas as you gaze out the other side. There are six wonderful bedrooms across the three upper floors of this mas, each one with an en suite bathroom and some their own lovely living areas. There’s a true sense of comfort and charm across this former 18th-century farmhouse.
Take the lift or wander down the winding stairs to the spacious living area with its romantic fireplace, a perfectly equipped kitchen and a characterful dining area for Provençal feasts. Doors lead out to the terraces looking out towards the superb scenery – the covered patio is the perfect spot for al-fresco...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Just 40km north-east of Avignon, Mas Vaucluse is set in a hilltop village overlooking the incredible Mont Ventoux in the Vaucluse region of Provence. This stone village, which is over 350m above sea level, dates back to the 16th century and is a charming place to stay. Step out of your holiday home (from the top floor) and within a few steps you will find a restaurant serving Provençal cuisine five evenings a week on a terrace just above the house. The village is also home to three other restaurants, a bakery and a high-end hotel. It’s a joy to explore with its pretty lanes, little squares and historic buildings from the 17th and 18th century – this really is a fine setting for guests looking to be in the heart of an authentic and beautiful village with stunning views. The delightful village of Bédoin is just a 10-minute drive away, a gorgeous place with medieval lanes, ancient stone fountains and picturesque café terraces and shops. Walk up to the top of the village for stunning views of the surrounding landscapes. Reward yourself with a glass of wine from local vineyards close to Bédoin or along the lower slopes of Mont Ventoux (Côtes du Ventoux). Of course, this region is perfect for cyclists with Mont Ventoux so close, one of the most iconic stages of the Tour de France - cycling fans will love all bicycle shops in Bédoin. It's also a paradise for hikers with many trails through the acres of forests, ravines and gorges. There are also plenty of gentler walks, for example around the beautiful lavender fields near Sault (38km). There are many more hilltop villages and towns scattered across the Vaucluse region of Provence, such as historic Vaison-la-Romaine (25km), Le Barroux (10km) with its imposing chateau and Sarrians (20km) with its excellent wines. Pernes-les-Fontaines (18km) is another delightful place to explore with its many fountains and a wonderful Provençal market selling an abundance of fruit and vegetables grown in farmland surrounding the village. Market lovers should also head to the charming town of Carpentras (13km) on a Friday morning, one of the best and most atmospheric of the region (and truffle markets in the winter). Other activities include canoeing or kayaking along the Sorgue river from Fontaine-de-Vaucluse (30km), perusing the antique shops and Sunday morning brocante in L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue (33km) or following Van Gogh’s footsteps by visiting Gordes, around a 45-minute drive away in the mesmerising Luberon region. Avignon (40km) and its UNESCO World Heritage sites can also be visited for a fantastic day out or head further south to the enchanting villages and towns of Les Alpilles such as Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, Eygalières and Les Baux-de-Provence, all around an hour away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 charged to client’s credit card as a pre-authorisation one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3.00 - 9.00 p.m.
- Departure time : By 11.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes and mid-week linen change included if needed.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes and 3 hrs daily housekeeping. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately April to end-October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Pool heating charge? : No. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Changeover day : Saturday in July and August. Flexible during all other periods.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights in July and August. 3 nights at other times of year.
- Pets welcome? : No.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.
- Tax : French Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Other Ts and Cs : Air-conditioning is featured throughout except in the kitchen.