Classic Villa Offering Uninterrupted Views over the Mediterranean in Llafranc
Casa Nomada is a unique and spectacular property in an incredibly beautiful part of the Costa Brava. The villa can accommodate up to twelve guests and blends into the rugged coastline offering uninterrupted views over the Mediterranean. With direct access to the crystal-clear waters, a private seawater pool and stunning terraces, you will feel truly spoilt whilst staying in this beautiful home.
An elegant blend of modern styles with charming features throughout, this spacious villa boasts undeniable character, inflated by the natural landscape it sits in! The ground floor plays host to a spacious open plan living space with large windows and patio doors to the terrace capturing the breath-taking sea views. White walls are contrasted by vivid green window frames, drawing your eye even more towards the spectacular views on offer. A huge corner sofa makes the most of the views and wraps around a wood fire, keeping you cosy in...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Casa Nomada is settled on the coastline in the town of Calella de Palafrugell, a beautiful historic fishing town on the Costa Brava. The town has a wonderful charm to it, with its quaint tapas bars, small fishing boats and ancient streets, there is no shortage of character to be found. Frequented by Spanish tourists at the weekend the town is full of energy much of the year, although it is still wonderfully easy to find some peace and tranquillity in this part of the world. This is a truly authentic part of Spain where you can appreciate all that this incredible region has to offer. The town has all the amenities you may need, only a five-minute walk from the supermarket as well as a number of tourist activities. There is a host of coves and beaches well worth exploring, ranging from small beaches to rugged landmarks and caves; the scenery is truly spectacular. We would recommend picking up a local walking map from the tourist office and enjoying the coastal walks between beaches and villages; this really is one of the best ways to see the region! Aa short walk away is the town of Llafranc, this ancient town is full of history, characterized by the waft of pine as the nearby forests scent the air. Once an ancient Roman town is known for its wine and pottery, much of the remains can still be seen today. The beach at Llafranc is also a dreamy way to spend an afternoon, its crystal-clear water and fine sand making it perfect for relaxing on. A visit to the botanical gardens and castle is highly recommended, these beautiful gardens and castle descend to the sea and offer a range of different tours and workshops throughout the year. If your planning your visit in the summer, be sure to check out the concerts hosted at the gardens. Famous artists from all over the world make the gardens their stage for a series of summer performances but are sure to book ahead as the events tend to sell out. With plenty of cultures and beautiful scenery, you will fall in love with this amazing region, leaving you wanting to return year after year.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €150 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : Between 4.30 - 8 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Sheets and towels can be hired on site for an extra cost of €8 per person per week (paid locally).
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access not included in rental price, extra cost of €50 per week to be paid upon arrival.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during peak season.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €35 per pet per week will apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax of €1 per person per day for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot and high chair available at an extra cost of €35 per item per week.