Villa du Golfe
The views across the bay towards Saint-Tropez are simply superb at this gorgeous holiday home, perfectly located just a stroll from the sea.
This elegant villa is for guests looking to relax in sumptuous surroundings and be close to all that this alluring part of the Côte d’Azur has to offer. The sparkling bay views from the stunning terrace and swimming pool will ensure its hard to leave this splendid abode, as will the lavish furnishings and artistic style of this contemporary home.
The open-plan layout allows for sociable times with loved ones, whether relaxing in the stylish living room or cooking in the smart upper level kitchen-diner with its unique design and flair. Doors bring you out to a glorious south-facing terrace made for al-fresco feasts looking out towards Saint-Tropez whilst there are yet more inviting areas to unwind by the heated swimming pool.
The four beautiful bedrooms each...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
In the Gulf of Saint-Tropez, just 4km from the picturesque seaside town of Sainte-Maxime, Villa du Golfe enjoys a superb position which allows you to explore so much of this part of southern France. Wander down the hill and within around twenty minutes you will reach the sea alongside a selection of restaurants dotted around this area. There is also a wonderful 18-hole golf course within 2km and a tennis club for sport enthusiasts. You can also pick up a water taxi across to Saint-Tropez from this part of the coastline. Hire bikes, drive or simply wander along the sea-front to discover the beaches nearby including some beautiful spots backed by pine trees or, a little further, a selection of family-friendly beaches near Sainte-Maxime (4km) and Port Grimaud (5km), including a great choice of watersports. The town of Sainte-Maxime is a lovely place to visit with its charming setting and pretty restaurants, as is Port Grimaud - take a boat trip to explore the canals and admire its interesting architecture. Both towns are also departing points for one of the summer boats to Saint-Tropez, an alternative to a water taxi and another good way to beat the Saint-Tropez traffic. Of course, you will also want to spend time getting to know the former fishing village of Saint-Tropez, now well-known for its high-end restaurants and glitzy marina. There is still plenty of charm to be found, especially in its historic quarter and at its twice weekly Farmer’s market. The famous beach clubs of Pampelonne Beach, including Club 55, are just south of the town, around twenty-five minutes by car. Some of the pretty hilltop villages of the Var can also be easily reached such as Ramatuelle (14km), Gassin (12km) and Grimaud (10km) or head further inland to enchanting places such as La Môle (18km), set in the Maures hills and forests, perfect for hiking, horse-riding and mountain biking. The wilder La Croix-Valmer coastline is another fantastic area for keen walkers and nature lovers whether you are seeking dramatic cliff-top scenery or just idyllic coastal strolls and beachside restaurants.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £2000 charged to client’s credit card as a pre-authorisation one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 5.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.30 a.m.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, and mid-stay cleaning (2 hours) also included. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Pool heating charge? : Extra €200 per week, payable locally. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Pool opening dates? :
- Energy costs included? : Yes, except air-conditioning which is €200 per week, payable locally.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights. All other durations on request.
- Changeover day : Saturday. All other changeover days on request.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Smoking Allowed? : No.
- Other Ts and Cs : Highchair and cot available on request only.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties are not allowed. Any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.