Lovely Classic Villa with Pool in Catalunya
If you are looking for a stress-free, relaxing holiday in a fantastic location, then Can Tortos is a great option for you! The villa is located in a quiet residential area in the district of Montbarbat, just 12km from the stunning Costa Brava beaches and the popular seaside town of Lloret de Mar. Think long sunny days on the beach, afternoons exploring botanical gardens, hilltop castles and adventurous waterparks, before relaxing evenings dining on the terrace of your own private villa as the sun goes down!
Can Tortos itself is a simple, cosy feeling holiday villa, perched on the hillside, with beautiful views across the surrounding towns and the mountains in the distance. Single storey, the villa’s living spaces flow from one room to another, with a simple layout that works particularly well with families. The kitchen and living area sit adjacent to one another, with a tranquil outdoor terrace between the two rooms, offering...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Can Tortos is a cosy holiday villa located in the quiet district of Montbarbat, at just 12km from the beach and the centre of Lloret de Mar. With the Costa Brava on your doorstep, we’re sure you will be raring to explore the stunning beaches, hilltop castles, picturesque gardens and multitude of activities on offer in the area. The Costa Brava region, located 60km from Barcelona, only increases in popularity year on year, ever-popular with families. Renowned for its temperate Mediterranean climate, sandy beaches, and its fantastic food and wine, it is simple to understand why so many people travel here! In summer the coastal towns are livelier, with frequent local festivals and music performances, whilst the winter months offer a more tranquil and quieter vibe. Lloret de Mar itself is a charming beach town, characterized by crystal blue waters, Castell d’en Plaja, that sits atop a hill overlooking the Mediterranean and the imposing mountains that border the town. The closest beaches to the city, Lloret Beach and Fenals Beach, are among the most popular nearby, with golden sand, calm and clear seas and a myriad of eateries, shops and facilities to keep you satisfied through the day. Fenals Beach is the quieter of the two, however, both are lined with beachfront restaurants and tapas bars, where you can dine with your feet in the sand. Water sports stands are spread down the beaches, with everything on offer from water tubing, kayaking and banana boating, to rentals for jet skiing and boats with built-in slides for the kids! For those who want to soak in some of the area’s history, the beautiful parish church of Sant Roma is well worth a visit. Situated at the heart of the town and easily spotted for its colourful dome roof and unique architecture, this Gothic-Catalan-style church is great to admire. Castell d’en Plaja, located right next to Lloret Beach, should be at the top of your list of things to do! You cannot go into the castle itself, but we recommend you take a walk up the hill to where it is located, taking time to admire the breath-taking views over the city and ocean. With a bustling nightlife, numerous hiking trails, endless beaches, water parks and a rich history to explore, Lloret de Mar truly offers something for an everyone!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €150 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : Between 4.30 - 8 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Sheets and towels can be hired on site for an extra cost of €8 per person per week (paid locally).
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price, extra €50 per week, paid locally.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access not included in rental price, extra cost of €50 per week to be paid upon arrival.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during peak season.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €35 per pet per week will apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax of €1 per person per day for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot and high chair available at an extra cost of €35 per item per week.