It’s hard to choose the greatest attraction of this sophisticated villa – is it the incredible open-plan living space with its Italian designer kitchen, its luxurious jacuzzi and heated swimming pool surrounded by summer flowers or the most spectacular views towards the glistening French Riviera?
In the heart of the Côte d’Azur’s beautiful hinterland, Villa Palmier proudly sits in an elevated position between Grasse and Le Bar-sur-Loup, making the most of glorious vistas from across this stunning home. The striking arched window in the inviting living area perfectly frames the landscapes of woodland, rolling hills and the distant coastline, as does the elegant conservatory by the grand palm tree and pretty gardens.
Follow the steps up to the jacuzzi terrace and idyllic swimming pool, passing delicate pink roses and gorgeous agapanthuses, and relax by the shady pool house with its outdoor kitchen and yet more...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Make the most of the incredible Côte d'Azur views from the hillside setting of Villa Palmier, only 5km from Grasse and just over half an hour from Cannes and the French Riviera. You also have the advantage of being able to stroll out to a handful of restaurants close by (as long as you don’t mind the walk back up the hill) whilst the local village, with more restaurants and a variety of shops, is just 1.5km away. The Monday morning market in the main square of the village is not to be missed – a great way to pick up some wonderful local products. This is an ideal location for exploring so many idyllic towns and hilltop villages across this part of the Alpes-Maritimes. Visit the olive oil mill in lovely Opio (4km) and explore the pretty and unique town of Valbonne (8km), home to another fantastic market on a Friday morning at the grand Place des Arcades. Grasse (5km) is another gem of this region with its delightful winding lanes, pretty squares and little flower market. There are many authentic restaurants and visitors also flock to Grasse’s perfumeries and museums. The perched villages of Cabris (12km) and Tourrettes-sur-Loup (13km) also host weekly markets or drive south to wander around the flower-filled village of Mougins, famous for its art and high-end cuisine. Within just over half an hour you can be enjoying the ambience of La Croisette in Cannes (13km) or sunbathing on one of its many marvellous beaches. Explore the charming historic quarter, Le Suquet, and visit one of Cannes’ two covered markets before trying out some watersports or taking a boat excursion along the coast. Antibes (26km) also has an enchanting old quarter to explore, home to a Picasso museum, then enjoy a lively meal in atmospheric Juan-Les-Pins. There are of course more glorious beaches and some lovely coastal walks around this area or drive further towards Nice (32km) and beyond for picture-perfect seaside towns and stunning scenery. The Valmasque forests are wonderful for walking with an especially scenic trail between Valbonne and Biot or drive further inland for rock-pools, waterfalls, hiking and other adventurous activities around Gourdon and the Gorges du Loup, both around a 15-minute drive away. This region is well known for its abundance of golf-courses from Golf Grande Bastide and Golf Opio Valbonne nearby to Royal Mougins Golf Resort and Cannes Mougins Golf Country Club just a little further, to name just a few.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €2500 paid via bank transfer to the owner one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection. Cash is also accepted but it will be refunded by bank transfer as above.
- Arrival time : 4.00 - 6.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes. Mid-stay linen change included for stays of two weeks or more.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes and maid service mid-week. Mid-stay clean included for stays of two weeks or more. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Pool opening dates? : Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Pool heating charge? : No. The pool is heated June to September. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Smoking Allowed? : No.
- Other Ts and Cs : A cot and highchair are available on request.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.
- Other Ts and Cs : Air-conditioning is included on the main floor and first floor only (not in the two garden level bedrooms).