Mas Du Duc
Mas Du Duc is undoubtedly a place of true beauty with its elegant style and exquisite views as you will soon discover when you step through its private gates, greeted with the scent of citrus trees, rosemary and lavender. Close to Grasse and a short drive from the beaches of Cannes and the French Riviera, this remarkable maison provençale will amaze you in every way.
Experience the sophisticated ambience throughout this high-end home, which dates back to the 1920s - it is said that it was built by a noble duke to give to his mistress. Nowadays guests can expect stylish interiors, fine furnishings, luxurious en suite bathrooms and high-tech features such as Apple TV, a Sonos music system, a wine-fridge and air-conditioning in every room.
The panoramic views are outstanding whether you are gazing out from the open-plan living room or creating family feasts in the smart kitchen-diner, both with beautiful...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
With panoramic views of the Côte d'Azur and Esterel mountains, Mas Du Duc is a brilliant and beautiful base for exploring all that the French Riviera and Alpes-Maritimes has to offer, just over half an hour from Nice Airport. Set on a small quiet road, in an elevated position above Grasse (2km), follow the hilly lane behind the villa which leads to wonderful woodland walks and jogs with more spectacular views. Grasse itself is also so close, just a few minutes in the car, where you can soak up the enchanting atmosphere as you explore its medieval lanes, coming across picturesque squares, charming restaurants and a wealth of pretty shops. As well as the little daily flower market, don’t miss the main market on a Wednesday morning. Grasse also has a fine reputation for being the ‘perfume capital of France’ and you can visit some of the famous perfume factories and museums dotted across the town. You are also within easy reach of many other idyllic villages and market towns such as Opio (8km), Valbonne (13km) and Mougins (15km) as well as the famous art villages of Saint-Paul de Vence and neighbouring Vence (23km). Food-lovers can dine at one of the Michelin starred restaurants in Cabris (8km) or enjoy lunch with a view down towards the coast at the idyllic hilltop town of Èze (58km), not far from Monaco. Cannes (20km) and the French Riviera are calling you, after all the Grasse-Cannes highway is just a 10-minute drive from the villa. Experience the ambience of the promenade, La Croisette, spend the day on the glorious beach and admire the breathtaking views around you. Hop on a boat to the exquisite Lérins Islands, perfect for swimming and scenery, explore the coastline by private yacht or stay by the Cannes coastline for a great range of watersports. Beyond Cannes, head east towards Nice passing some lovely beaches around Antibes (30km) – make sure you stop off in one of the bustling bars of vibrant Juan-les-Pins and explore the old town and Picasso museum in historic Antibes. Continue past Nice to the timeless resorts of Villefranche-sur-Mer and Cap Ferrat, just over an hour away, whilst closer to home you can relax on the cliff-backed beaches around Théoule-sur-Mer (28km). Find yet more watersports, hiking and other outdoor summer activities around the stunning Lac de Saint-Cassien (25km), or drive further inland to discover rock pools, waterfalls and dramatic mountain scenery around Gourdon (13km) and the Gorges du Loup. You could even drive as far as the Verdon Gorge, one of France’s most well-known natural wonders, about 100km away. There are numerous golf courses across this part of southern France, including the prestigious Royal Mougins Golf Resort (16km) or, even closer, Golf Grande Bastide and Golf du Claux Amic Sa, both set in picturesque surroundings.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €2500 paid via bank transfer to the owner one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection. Cash is also accepted but it will be refunded by bank transfer as above.
- Arrival time : 4.00 - 6.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes. Mid-stay linen change included for stays of two weeks or more.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes and maid service mid-week. Mid-stay clean included for stays of two weeks or more. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Pool opening dates? : Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Pool heating charge? : No. The pool is heated June to September. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Pets welcome? : No.
- Smoking Allowed? : No.
- Other Ts and Cs : A cot and highchair are available on request.
- Other Ts and Cs : An 8-person price is available on request only - this rate includes two single folding beds in the office, suitable for under 18s only.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.