Fantastic Family Villa with Pool in Valencia
Explore the wonders of Costa Brava and beyond from Villa Bisbal. This unique yet homely accommodation brings you all you need to enjoy relaxation and tranquillity, whilst remaining in proximity to tonnes to do. Perfect for larger groups of travellers or multiple families, the villa can support a whopping eighteen guests across its expansive spaces!
Villa Bisbal manages to combine style with simplicity and tradition, bringing a home that boldly showcases character throughout its areas and rooms. Bare naked walls reveal original stones used in the construction of the home, alongside clean-lined and contemporary designs indoors, in rooms and bathing areas for instance. The villa ensures that each side of the house outdoors offers you something to look at or to do, ensuring you make the most of the incredible weather that the North East of Spain graces visitors with!
Supporting eighteen guests relaxation and comfort...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Catalonia extending across the north-east of Spain is abundant with beaches and bays and sublime coastal nooks and crannies to uncover. Large and vibrant cities such as Barcelona and Tarragona will offer you tonnes to keep you busy whilst smaller charming and quaint villages such as Santa Pellaia and Llafranc, offer a spectrum of buzzing and mellow settings! From the villa, it is clear to see the sheer beauty at your disposal. The landscape is coated with towering mountains, covered in sheets of emerald green fauna. Your first activity, naturally, should be a hike or mountain biking of the exquisite peaks that cover the two Natural Parks that the villa is located between. Girona, synonymous with antiquity and romantic architecture, lies just forty-minutes from the villa and you will not be disappointed with a day out in the glorious town. Explore the Persian touch to the region in the historic Arab Baths or the Roman influence at the Catholic cathedral, constructed in Romanesque & Gothic styles, with a record-breaking 22-metre wide Gothic nave. The city is also home to the regions largest urban park, Devesa, a wonderful green oasis in the heart of the city which lies just of the River Ter, which itself, offers more picturesque walking and hiking routes. Stretching along the coast to the east of the villa, guests have several towns to explore, meaning you have even more places to add to your to-visit list!, Head to Arenys de Mar to wander through narrow streets and past historic buildings before retiring to the lovely harbour for a decadent tapas meal and wine with views across the vast sea! Your location puts you in a unique and perfect base to visit the entirety of the north-eastern coast of Catalonia. There are more beaches than we could fit into a book to choose from, and the coast lies just under an hour away. Choose from both sandy and pebbly expanses, or small coves and bays for a more intimate beach setting. You'll be pleased to know there's an array of ways to explore the seas, from scuba-diving to jet-skiing, kayaking and even paragliding over the deep blue ocean!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €450 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Not included in the rental price, €4.20 per day locally paid.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during high season.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Not included in the rental price, local tax to be collected on behalf of the property owner, €0.90 per person per day.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : First cot and high chair included in the rental price.