Unique Grand Style Villa with Sauna and Pool near Puerto Banus
This unique villa is conveniently located just a five-minute drive from Puerto Banus and only a twenty-minute drive from Malaga airport. A fabulous choice of villa for a group of friends or large family this exclusive renown villa is a stunning private property with a wonderful outdoor space enjoying some of the best panoramic views in the area.
Offering a living space of approximately 1,500 square meters and with a total of seven elegantly furnished fully air-conditioned bedrooms, the villa can accommodate up to 16 people. Each bedroom has been exclusively designed and furnished by top designers, including the Indian marble bathrooms with 24-carat gold accessories designed by Versace.
This unique villa is a perfect choice for celebrating a special occasion from weddings, anniversaries, and birthdays. There are many five-star style touches included from luxurious bathrobes and high-quality bed linen which all add...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Puerto Banus is in the Nueva Andalucía area of Marbella, six kilometres west of Marbella centre and just before the small town of San Pedro de Alcantara. Although it may first appear as a developed old Spanish fishing village with an impressive mountain backdrop, Puerto Banus was in fact designed and built as a luxury marina and shopping area in 1970 by the local property developer Jose Banus. Known as Costa del Sols playground for the rich and famous who visit the area for the fabulous beach clubs and buzzing nightlife. The shops and restaurants reflect the expensive lifestyle with plenty of designer names all around the marina. If you enjoy people watching, you will quite possibly see many famous people, especially during the summer months. If sports cars and big luxury boats are more your thing, there are plenty of Ferraris and luxury yachts to admire. Meanwhile, nearby Marbella is a little bigger and busier with a traditional and beautiful old town, world-renowned Michelin starred restaurants amazing beaches with a large array of water sports to offer and plenty of beachfront bars and restaurants. Moving further to the east you reach Malaga which is the largest city on the Costa del Sol, historically and culturally rich and full of activities and amenities at your fingertips. As the birthplace of Pablo Picasso, the city is naturally brimming with museums and art galleries all set among a beautiful cityscape of castles, cathedrals and theatres. The Costa del Sol itself is mostly peaceful and quiet, as although there is a large amount of tourism, mainly for the fantastic beaches and warm climate (the average water temperature year-round is 18°C!), visitors tend to stick to the highly developed and bustling south-western part, leaving the stunning mountains inland largely untouched and peaceful year-round. The region of Andalucía is culturally diverse and has a perfectly varied landscape, where picturesque beaches, ancient cities and deserts meet the incredible Sierra Nevada mountain range, which includes both the most southerly ski resort in Europe and the highest point of continental Europe!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €2,000 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : Between 3 - 7 pm
- Departure time : Between 10 am - 12 pm
- End of stay cleaning included? : €600 to be paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 4 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.