Modern Designed Villa with Pool in Girona
A modern 4-bedroom holiday home, Villa Pomelo sits on a hilltop overlooking the sea in Roses, near Empuriabrava. Just 1km from the beach and the centre of town, this villa enjoys panoramic sea views from its quiet location and offers an outdoor pool among its facilities.
Suitable for up to eight guests, Villa Pomelo has been tastefully designed and furnished, creating a contemporary feel. The outdoor areas provide you with sun loungers, a barbecue and dining area on a split-level terrace, as well as a lovely 7m x 3m pool, available year-round.
Step inside and there’s a large, air-conditioned living area with comfy sofas, satellite TV, DVD and a music system. Adjacent to this is a dining area with a well-equipped kitchen featuring sleek appliances including a fridge freezer, microwave and dishwasher.
On the same level, you’ll find a double bedroom with en suite bathroom, and a twin room with bunk beds...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The area of Catalonia extending north of Barcelona has no shortage of beach resorts and attractive coastal hideaways to uncover. Large towns such as Badalona and Mataró later give way to smaller but much-loved locations like Llafranc and Begur, giving this stretch of the Costa Brava a satisfying level of variety. What lies inland is also positively rewarding. With a landscape dominated by mountainous regions like Montseny and the Cadiretes, it would be a shame not to take some time away from the beach to enjoy some incredible scenery either on foot or by bike. The latter area extends as far as the coast north of Tossa de Mar, offering the perfect opportunity to combine the two. One of Catalonia’s most impressive historic cities lies around 35 minutes’ drive north of here – Girona. Whether it’s to view the Arab Baths, the record-breaking wide nave of the Catedral de Santa María or the coloured houses lining the River Onyar, you are assured of an inspiring visit. Girona is also home to Catalonia’s largest urban park, Devesa, a wonderful green oasis in the heart of the city. For something a little more rugged, the mountains of Montseny are a vast playground for hikers and climbers. Richly diverse in terms of both landscape and climate, this vast natural area is one of the region’s must-sees. To the south, the smaller Parc del Montnegre i el Corredor offers a relaxing outdoor environment that’s well suited to walking. Along the coast to the east of this area, a number of attractive towns make for appealing excursions, such as Arenys de Mar with its eye-catching historic buildings and pretty harbour. North-west of Barcelona, the city of Terrassa provides an alternative angle on Catalonia. This important industrial city boasts some impressive architecture in the form of the Modernist Masia Freixa and Mercat de la Independència central market. Its National Museum of Science and Technology offers an intriguing overview of more recent developments.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €200 payable upon arrival by cash or credit card. Refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access is included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : 4 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not permitted
- Tax : Tourist tax is included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.