Modern Villa with Lovely Sea and Mountain Views in Girona
<div>Nestled in a perfect, peaceful paradise, Villa Jordi is an exquisite modern villa surrounded by luscious gardens with breath-taking sea and mountain views!</div>
The heart of this beautiful home is its cosy lounge, where a large L-shaped sofa and some armchairs sit before the traditional fireplace and huge TV. In a charming open-plan design there’s a large dining table alongside this and set of French doors leading straight onto the dazzling veranda, perfectly shaded by thriving foliage. You can prepare a range of delicious meals in this fully-equipped kitchen, with a coffee machine, dishwasher and much more. And if its fun and entertainment you’re after, there’s even a ping pong table in the villa so you can spend endless hours competing with one another – fun for kids and adults alike!
<div>There are three glorious bedrooms alongside these fantastic shared...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
<div>Discover the beauty of the Baix Empordà, a splendid array of fishing towns, romantic coves and medieval villages, with a stay in the magnificent Villa Jordi – all with an incredible view across the region! </div> <div>Just a five minute drive from Begur, a lively, colourful town that is as quaint as it is vibrant, with a crumbling medieval castle, you’re ideally placed to soak up the rich culture and history of the region! Tucked away in this fabulous region of Catalonia, you’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to beaches, golfing, water-sports and soaking up a little of the Spanish culture and history – and did we mention the food?! </div> <div>Despite its idyllic location on the unspoilt coast, Villa Jordi is nonetheless fabulously well-connected to the rest of the country! The fabulous city of Girona, just a 55-minute drive away, is home to an astonishing Cathedral which took almost seven centuries to build, with elements of Romanesque and Gothic architecture throughout! Meanwhile Barcelona is under two hours away, and with so many museums, galleries, sublime historical and architecturally beautiful buildings, and of course the breath-taking Park Güell, makes for a perfect day out!</div> <div> The Costa Brava, and indeed Catalonia as a whole, is famous for its wonderful beaches, fabulous gastronomy and calm, steady pace of life. This particular patch of coast in punctuated by hundreds of distinct coves with tiny beaches on many, noteworthy for the complete lack of development in most cases! Famous beaches of the area include: Platja Gran de Pals, Platja del Racó, Sa Riera, Sa Tuna, Aiguafreda, Aiguablava and many more. </div> <div>For the adventurous types, this villa is perfectly located, surrounding by many miles of coastal paths perfect for strolling on a beautiful day. Golfers will be delighted by the facilities in the area, which stretch beyond this exceptional Platja de Pals course, as of course will those who enjoy life on the water, with plenty of sailing, fishing and endless water-sports available nearby. This coastline is renowned as a fantastic diving spot due to the crystal-clear waters and fascinating geological features. </div>
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit cards details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during high season.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : € 0.90 per day and person over 17 years old, max.7 days, not included in the rental price and will need to be paid locally in cash on arrival.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.