Loreteya at Occitanie
In the beautiful seaside town of Biarritz sits this stunning three-bed villa, where up to six guests can sleep comfortably and enjoy its prime location. With restaurants nearby and just a fifteen-minute walk away from the shore, this home is ideal for an exciting beach getaway with family or friends.
Dating back to the 1930s and decorated with French flair, this vibrant house has the perfect blend of sophistication and comfort. Finishing touches, from fashionable lampshades to hanging paintings, bring about a feeling of elegance which is accentuated by the gorgeous furnishings. The spacious living and dining room is the perfect place to relax with a glass of local wine whilst the pretty kitchen is perfectly equipped to cook up a feast.
Loreteya boasts its own outdoor dining area and garden where guests can enjoy meals al fresco by the plancha – nothing beats eating a delicious meal with family and friends as the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
This wonderful home is situated in a residential area, within walking distance to the bustling seaside town of Biarritz, in the Pyrénées-Atlantiques region. There are local restaurants nearby or you can reach downtown within about ten to fifteen minutes or take the bus. Biarritz was formed in the 19th century by the aristocracy who built their summer homes along the coast. Napoleon III’s wife founded the famous Hotel du Palais, which still stands in the town today. Explore the town on the bike which is provided by the villa or wander around the winding streets, unearthing the different restaurants that serve Basque or French cuisine. When you fancy eating back at the villa, make sure you visit Les Halles market to pick up some fresh produce from across the region including many Basque specialities. Biarritz is known for its six kilometres of stunning coastline, made up of stretches of golden beaches, most famously the La Grande Plage, a tourist favourite (just a 15-20 minute walk from the house). Another beautiful beach worth visiting is Plage de la Côte des Basques, which has become a haven for surfers. If you want to give it a go yourself, head to one of the surfing schools where you can learn how to ride the waves. Head down the road to Port Vieux (1.5km) for excellent seafood and a spot of shopping. Rue Port Vieux is the main high street with several stores and boutiques to discover. Spend your time browsing the stores or head to the theatre for a show. Another highlight is the famous lighthouse to the north of the town, a great place to admire views of the town and beyond. Drive around ten minutes to reach Bayonne (7km), a vibrant town full of historical architecture just waiting to be explored. Take a stroll by the river or discover the different bars and restaurants around every corner. Walk or cycle around the winding streets, admiring the picturesque buildings and lovely stalls. After a long day exploring, enjoy a glass of local wine by the over while taking in the picturesque views.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €2000 paid to the owner by bank transfer two weeks before arrival and refunded three weeks after departure at the very latest, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Guests will be required to sign a copy of the owner's rental terms upon booking confirmation.
- Other Ts and Cs : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for civil liability as well as cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay. A copy of this policy may be requested by the owner before or upon arrival.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other celebrations are not permitted.