Bright Charming Country Villa with Pool in Sitges
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 9 Guests
Just 8 minutes from Sitges, yet perfectly isolated from the hustle and bustle of the town, Villa Llum is a dream retreat for up to 9 lucky guests in the vibrant natural landscape amid the mountains!
Feel totally welcomed into this bright and charming home, with a thoroughly unique design encompassing modern furniture within a vibrant, open-plan design. A cosy L-shaped sofa sits before the fireplace, perfect for keeping warm in the winters or on a cool evening – and there’s even a second snug chill-out area, or reading corner, alongside it. Your kitchen is immense, totally modern with tons of surface space, including a central island and a breakfast table, while the main dining table sits alongside it. As you sit and dine at this elegant glass table, you can enjoy beautiful views of the mountain landscape beyond and the sublime details of this distinctive character of the villa.
All four bedrooms are located on the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Looking out over the incredible natural landscape of the Spanish mountains, you’re nonetheless just minutes from the miles of beautiful beaches along the coast and a stone’s throw from fabulous cycling, hiking, and golf! Sitges itself has a charming historic centre lined with chic boutiques, galleries and museums and upmarket restaurants, which is somehow complemented perfectly by its hedonistic nightlife! That’s right – Sitges is a haven for party enthusiasts! Late-night clubs ensure you can party into the small hours in Spain’s most famous gay holiday destination, with regular events throughout the year, including the phenomenal party that is the annual Carnival! And if you can be here for October, the world-renowned Sitges Film Festival is a real treat! And if that wasn’t enough, with the thriving metropolis of Barcelona just 35 minutes away, you’ll be totally spoilt for choice! Bursting with so many museums, galleries, sublime historical and architecturally beautiful buildings, and of course the breathtaking Park Güell, it makes for a perfect day out! Catalonia is famous for its wonderful beaches, fabulous gastronomy and calm, steady pace of life. Yet for the adventurous types, this villa is perfectly located, surrounded by many miles of mountain paths perfect for strolling on a beautiful day. Golfers will be delighted by the facilities in the area, as of course will those who enjoy life on the water, with plenty of sailing, fishing and endless water sports available nearby.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1,000 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €200 per week. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price, extra €150 per week to be paid locally.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 3 to 7 nights depending on the season
- Changeover day : Saturday during peak season.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €100 per pet per day will apply.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist tax is required for guests over 16 years of age and is an additional charge of €0.90 per adult, to be paid in cash upon arrival.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, personal liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.