La Nautique at Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur
In an exclusive setting in the hills behind Saint-Tropez, this outstanding villa offers sophistication and a high level of comfort on the prestigious Côte d’Azur.
As you sit out on the upper terrace with a chilled glass of local rosé, looking out towards the bay of Saint-Tropez, you will realise what a special place this is. The open-plan living space is filled with light flooding in from a terrace on either side; relax on the elegant sofas admiring the nautical theme around you. The beautiful and characterful kitchen is a chef’s dream and feasts of local delights can be served on the al-fresco dining terrace as you gaze towards the Mediterranean.
The master bedroom offers luxury not only with a sumptuous double bed but also a decadent bath where you relax with a sea-view. Three other bedrooms downstairs, all air-conditioned, offer comfort and style with their own en suite shower rooms and two with doors leading...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Set up in the hills of Gassin above the glistening Côte d'Azur, you can enjoy views towards the Gulf of Saint-Tropez from your upper terrace at La Nautique. The hotel which manages this villa is only 50m away and you can use the hotel’s heated swimming pool, spa facilities and high-end restaurant. There are some small local beaches within a couple of kilometres where you can enjoy views of the gulf or for the best beach head to the famous stretch of sand just south of Saint-Tropez, Pampelonne beach (7km). Here you will find a great range of watersports and also many upmarket beach clubs where you can dine as well as hire sun beds and umbrellas in an exclusive setting, including the famous Club 55 which is known to be a celebrity hot-spot. Other water-based activities include yacht rental with its own crew for a day out on the Mediterranean including the idyllic island of Porquerolles. Alternatively, you will find many boat trips leaving from various nearby marinas including Saint-Tropez to discover the wonders of the French Riviera and helicopter tours can also be arranged where you can see the glorious coastline from above, even as far as Cannes and Monaco, as well as the rugged hinterland and beautiful perched villages. The location of this villa is incredibly special, perched in the hills behind Saint-Tropez and also near the charming village of Gassin. The fishing village of Saint-Tropez (4km) is a delightful place where you can explore the historic lanes, watch yachts come into harbour alongside traditional fishing boats, visit the early morning market, sip cocktails in a bar and enjoy the excellent restaurants of this wonderful place which is full of charm as well as having a glamourous reputation. Head inland and enjoy marvellous views of the gulf and surrounding vineyards from the hilltop medieval village of Gassin (6km). Relax on a shady terrace for a long lunch with a glass of chilled rosé, explore the flower-filled cobbled lanes and visit the art gallery. Wine-lovers should organise a tasting at one of the many local wineries for an excellent choice of Côtes de Provence wines. Golf-lovers are only a short drive from the wonderful Golf Club Saint-Tropez and other famous places to tee-off include Beauvallon Golf Club (9km) and Golf de Roquebrune Resort (30km). Another special day out is the Saint Tropez Polo Club where you can watch polo whilst enjoying the excellent facilities at the club. Keen walkers can discover the wonderful paths along the La Croix-Valmer (15km) coastline, taking in breathtaking scenery and stopping off in wonderful beach restaurants or head inland to the beautiful Plaine des Maures. Further afield, the spectacular Verdon Natural Regional Park, just over two hours away by car, offers amazing hiking opportunities, spectacular scenery and canoeing/kayaking in the world-famous gorge. Closer to home, other lovely hilltop villages include Ramatuelle (9km), Bormes-les-Mimosas (33km) and Grimaud (10km) whilst the French Riviera cities of Cannes (73km) and Toulon (68km) are also worthy day trips.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 paid via bank transfer to the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 12.00 p.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Pool heating charge? : No. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other special events are not permitted.
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Smoking Allowed? : No.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Other Ts and Cs : Air-conditioning is featured in the bedrooms only.