Les Terrasses D’Or
This is the true French Riviera – romantic sea-views from enchanting gardens filled with cypress trees and bougainvillea and only 2km from a charming town with red cliffs tumbling down to the Mediterranean. Les Terrasses d’Or is a wonderful holiday home where you can relax in glorious surroundings and explore this captivating part of southern France.
As you step out onto your terrace, the vistas of the sea will amaze you. Whether lounging by the inviting swimming pool or sipping chilled Provençal rosé in the shade of the al-fresco pergola, you will be able to gaze out towards the Iles de Lérins in the deep blue Mediterranean. Wander down the steps and discover the glorious gardens as you follow beguiling narrow paths past summer flowers, cacti and palm trees and find the perfect spot to shade from the heat of the summer, always taking in the views of the sea.
Inside the villa is equally charming with a bright,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Set on a hillside position in a residential area alongside other beautiful villas, Les Terrasses d’Or is only 2km from the centre of the lovely seaside town of Théoule-sur-Mer. Théoule-sur-Mer is famous for its striking red cliffs tumbling down to tiny inlets as well as the charming marina, beautiful sandy and rocky beaches, some only accessible by foot and some via steps, and crystal-clear sea. There is a variety of watersports in and around Théoule-sur-Mer, many within walking distance, including water-skiing, sailing and kite-surfing as well as a diving centre. You’ll also discover restaurants nearby in stunning settings as well as shops selling the essentials, with a larger supermarket just a few kilometres north nearer Mandelieu La Napoule. There’s also a train station within 1km with trains following the coastline to destinations such as Cannes to the north (with connections on to Nice and Monaco) and Fréjus and Saint-Raphaël to the south. In the summer there’s a boat shuttle from Théoule-sur-Mer to Cannes, where you can walk along the famous city promenade, La Croisette, and soak up the glitz and glamour around you. The fashionable city, just 10km away via the coastal road, has a brilliant nightlife, some superb restaurants and a great choice of lovely sandy beaches, both public and private. Even closer by car is Mandelieu La Napoule (5km), just south-west of Cannes, a beautiful cultural hub with a rugged and rocky coastline that drops dramatically into the sea. Those who enjoy a day of golf have a great choice in this region, with the Royal Mougins Golf Resort (12km) only 20 minutes away or even nearer the Golf Old Course Cannes Mandelieu (4km) just a few minutes by car. Sport-lovers can also enjoy tennis, horse-riding, hiking and cycling as well as a wealth of family-friendly activities, from go-karting and paintballing at Plateau de la Saree, half an hour away near Grasse to yet more water-sports and waterparks near Antibes (27km) When in Antibes, don’t miss the old town as well as some of the chic bars in Juan-les-Pins just to the south. Heading inland, there is a wealth of other idyllic villages to visit such as Mougins (16km) and Valbonne (22km), both with their atmospheric weekly markets, as well as wonderful Grasse (22km). Known for its perfume heritage and vivid fields of lavender, it sits within the stunning backdrop of cascading hills and vast vineyards, olive groves and winding rivers. Not forgetting beautiful Nice (42km), especially the maze of narrow streets in the old town. A little further in Villefranche-sur-Mer (50km) you can walk up to the stunning Saint Jean Cap Ferrat peninsula, an unmissable day out.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €5000 payable in advance to the owner by bank transfer and and refunded after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 5.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels. Linen is changed once a week.
- End of stay cleaning included? : No, there is a charge of €300 payable in cash locally on arrival.
- Please note in all cases, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Pets welcome? : No.
- Smoking Allowed? : No.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights (14 nights in July and August).
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other special events are not permitted.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.