Villa Les Jambes Bleues at Occitanie
In the dreamy Languedoc-Roussillon/Provence border, perfectly set between Avignon and Nimes, Villa Les Jambes Bleues is a delightful holiday home in an ideal location for exploring the delights of Provence and beyond.
Inside the villa there is a cheery vibe with bright and modern kitchen-diner with sleek fittings, vibrant furnishings and a grand feeling of light and space. Next door, the living room is cosier with its TV and sumptuous sofas as well as doors opening up to the glorious gardens.
There are two good-sized bedrooms upstairs, each with their own bathroom and full of character, warmth and rustic simplicity, plus a further ensuite double bedroom downstairs in an annexe next to the villa. The master bedroom upstairs is especially impressive with its wood-beamed ceilings, fireplace, ample space and doors to a glorious terrace.
As well as the lovely interiors, this villa is all about the beautiful...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Sitting on the border between Provence and Languedoc-Roussillon, only half-an-hour from both Avignon and Nimes, Villa Les Jambes Bleues is in an ideal location for exploring this part of southern France with many delights of both Provence and Languedoc so near. Within about a 20-minute walk/5-minute drive you can be in the small local town (1.5km) where you will find all the amenities you will need such as restaurants, shops and a supermarket as well as the town’s impressive chateau where you can purchase olive oils and wines made on the estate. This is a great base for exploring some of the highlights of both Provence and Languedoc. Perhaps one of the most famous places nearby to visit is the stunning Roman aqueduct, Pont du Gard (10km), now a UNESCO World Heritage site. Take a picnic for a leisurely morning out or hire canoes and kayaks in this impressive spot. This region has a wealth of activities with both golf and horse-riding within 20 minutes by car, wine-tasting across the region, including the famous Châteauneuf-du-Pape (40km) to the north and many wonderful walking and cycling paths to follow. The pretty town of Beaucaire on the banks of the River Rhône is a 20-minute drive away. Have a coffee in one of the atmospheric terrace cafes along the harbour by the Rhône-Sète canal, explore the picturesque squares in the medieval centre and visit the weekly food market on a Sunday morning at Place George Clemenceau. Magical Nimes (22km) is within half an hour with its fine collection of Roman remains including one of the best preserved Roman temples in France, Maison Carrée, as well as the Temple of Diana and Tour Magne. Enjoy the city’s cafes, bars and restaurants in the tree-lined boulevards or narrow streets of the charming old town. The delights of Provence can also be easily reached, notably Avignon (25km), a UNESCO World Heritage site with its 14th Century Palace of the Popes. The town is a wonderful day out with historical monuments, museums and churches to satisfy all your cultural needs. Just east of Beaucaire is the Parc Naturel Regional des Alpilles with archetypal Provencal villages such as St-Remy-de-Provence (30km), Les Baux-de-Provence (32km) and, just to the south, Van Gogh’s precious Arles (30km). Just a little further south you can discover the natural beauty of the Camargue with its beautiful combination of land, lagoon and sea with pink flamingos, wild white horses and rice fields. You can also see the traditional and interesting farms where the Gardiens (cowboys) raise bulls for the bullrings of Languedoc and Spain.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1500 payable locally upon arrival via cheque, cash or credit card and refunded after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels. Linen is changed once a week (Monday or Friday) for stays of more than one week.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, plus a mid-stay clean is included for stays of 2 weeks. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Pets welcome? : No.
- Smoking Allowed? : No.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other special events are not permitted.
- Security deposit :
- Security deposit :