Villa de Tania at Bretagne
In an incredible setting just a few steps from a charming little harbour and with stunning sea-views and an indoor swimming pool, Villa de Tania offers an exceptional place to relax in this beautiful part of Brittany.
The panoramic windows across the first-floor contemporary living space allow guests to make the most of this spectacular location with views of the sea around you. Watching the sun rise in the morning is a magical experience and as the day passes you’ll see the tides come and go, as do the fishing boats moored in the small port.
Sip coffee gazing out towards the sea on the balcony outside or dine with good friends and family on the wonderful terrace overlooking the harbour. On cooler evenings enjoy the warmth of the fireplace in this convivial setting whilst making the most of the magnificent views from the elegant dining table, leather sofas or American style open-plan kitchen.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
You are a stone’s throw from a pretty little fishing port where you can take a boat excursion out to Batz Island on certain days in July and August. Admire the old lighthouse in the distance and take walks along the beautiful coastline. There are a couple of restaurants you can walk to where you can sample freshly caught seafood in a lovely setting. There is also a surf school within a ten-minute walk as well as other excellent watersports centres a short drive away specialising in board sports, sand-yachting and more in Amiets, Dossen and Roscoff (especially good for sea-fishing and diving). There are stunning beaches across this part of the Finistère coastline, not only within walking distance but also a short drive such as one of Brittany’s most beautiful beaches (according to locals) only 5km away with turquoise coloured waters. Here you will also find a lovely park with mini-golf, tennis courts and a little playground. Keen hikers can find many beautiful coastal walks and wild landscapes of the Breton coast or follow part of the GR34 coastal footpath nearby. There are some wonderful cycling paths, including the route from Roscoff to Concarneau for the most experienced as well as some gentler trails along the coast as well as inland. Sports lovers can have a game of pitch and putt at the local golf course (7km) or head to the course in Carantec (18km) for a golf in a beautiful setting by the sea. There is also the possibility of riding horses along the beaches within a short drive near Saint-Pol-de-Léon or Plouescat. For a unique experience there is even a flying club in Morlaix (27km) where you can experience the stunning region from the air! There are of course many boat excursions nearby if this is your preferred mode of transport. Kids will love the animals at La Ferme d'Eden (15km), open from April to August, with more than 80 species of animals including reindeers and yak, which could be combined with a trip to Château de Kerjean with 19 acres of grounds. You will also find bowling and go-karting in Morlaix (27km). The charming town of Roscoff is only 14km away with its spas for those looking thalassotherapy or enjoy some excellent restaurants with seafood soup and the Roscoff onions a speciality! Morlaix is also a beautiful town to visit with half-timbered houses, historical lanes to explore, a spectacular viaduct and a delightful harbour. There’s a lovely market on a Saturday which continues throughout the year. Alternatively, head south to the naval city of Brest (51km) with its fantastic port and home to the brilliant Océanopolis, an ocean discovery centre. There are some great museums in the city as well as the famous Château de Brest and the beautiful National Botanical Conservatory Gardens.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 paid on arrival to the owner in cash in Euros (Pounds Sterling on request only) and refunded on departure subject to full inspection
- Arrival time : 5.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels and bathrobes.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Smoking Allowed? : No.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Pool heating charge? : No.
- Other Ts and Cs : Stag/hen parties and other special events are not permitted.
- Pets welcome? : A small pet may be accepted with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €50 Euros per pet will apply (payable locally).
- End of stay cleaning included? : No, there is a charge of €150, payable to the owner on arrival. Guests are still required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Tax : €1.40 per person per night, payable locally.