The Beach House at Bretagne
Wander down to the end of your garden, open the gate and you will be on a vast, sandy beach. With incredible sea-views from the floor-to-ceiling windows, the setting of The Beach House is simply spectacular in this stunning part of the Breton coastline.
Imagine waking up, gazing out towards the sea and enjoying your morning coffee, listening to the sound of the waves from the decked terrace. As you pass from one room to another, whether relaxing in the light-filled living area or preparing a feast in the fully-equipped kitchen, those sea vistas will stay with you and create a calming and relaxing ambience across this contemporary 3-bedroom home.
Sliding doors lead straight out on to a large upper terrace where you can dine with family or friends, enjoy good wine and gaze out towards the rising and falling tides or wander down the stairs to the sandy garden with places to sit and unwind amongst the dune plants, a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
There is a long sandy beach at the end of your front garden. It’s a beach especially well-known for its watersports, with a centre just a ten-minute walk down the coast offering wind-surfing, kayaking, paddle-boarding, surfing and kite-surfing as well as sand-yachting opportunities at low tide (which can stretch as far as 1.5km). There is also a lifeguard on the beach in the summer and within walking distance there are bars, a beach café and a restaurant, whilst there are further facilities in the nearby village, only a 5-minute drive away. It’s also just a short distance to a wild beach to the south, on the estuary of a river, where you leave the car behind (or you can walk from your villa to the nearest road in just over a kilometre) and then continue by foot over moors, dunes and through pine trees to find remote space and stunning flora and fauna around you. There are many other beaches across this region to discover as well as watersport centres in Cléder, Moguériec, Roscoff (a fantastic place for diving or sea fishing). Keen hikers can find many beautiful coastal walks and wild landscapes of the Breton coast or follow part of the GR34 coastal footpath nearby. There are some wonderful cycling paths, including the route from Roscoff to Concarneau for the most experienced as well as some gentler trails - bikes are available from the owners for you to use. Sports lovers can take a break from the various beach-based activities to play tennis in Saint-Pol-de-Léon (6km) or head to the course in Carantec for a golf in a beautiful setting by the sea. There is also the possibility of riding horses along the coast within a short drive near Saint-Pol-de-Léon, Plouescat or Cléder. For a unique experience there is even a flying club in Morlaix (30km) where you can experience the stunning region from the air! There are of course many boat excursions in the region if this is your preferred mode of transport. Kids will love the animals at La Ferme d'Eden (20km), open from April to August, with more than 80 species of animals including reindeers and yak, which could be combined with a trip to Château de Kerjean with 19 acres of grounds. You will also find bowling and go-karting in Morlaix (28km). The charming town of Roscoff is only 10km away with its spas for those looking for thalassotherapy or enjoy some excellent restaurants with seafood soup and the Roscoff onions a speciality! From here you can also take the ferry across to the pretty island of Batz. Morlaix is also a beautiful town to visit with half-timbered houses, historical lanes to explore, a spectacular viaduct and a delightful harbour. There’s a lovely busy market on a Saturday which continues throughout the year. Alternatively, head south to the naval city of Brest (60km) with its fantastic port and home to the brilliant Océanopolis, an ocean discovery centre. There are some great museums in the city as well as the famous Château de Brest and the beautiful National Botanical Conservatory Gardens.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 paid on arrival to the owner in cash in Euros (Pounds Sterling on request only) and refunded on departure subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 5.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including bathrobes.
- Pets welcome? : No.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Smoking Allowed? : No.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other special events are not permitted.
- End of stay cleaning included? : No, there is a charge of €150, payable to the owner in cash on arrival (€140 in 2022). Guests are still required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Tax : €1.40 per person per night, payable locally.