Les Vignobles D’Or at Bourgogne-Franche-Comté
In the heart of the Côte-d’Or wine region, these two charming houses are a wine-lovers dream. With views of surrounding vineyards and some of the region’s most idyllic wine-making villages nearby, this is the perfect place to enjoy this part of beautiful Burgundy.
You may choose to rent just one of these two 18th century homes or together they make a fine base for up to ten guests. First of all, La Grappe d’Or offers a sweet two-bedroom air-conditioned abode over three levels including a cosy and characterful top-floor bedroom with a bath under the wood-beamed eaves. A sleek, well-equipped kitchen opens up to a charming living and dining room and added touches such as exposed bricks and original flooring adds to the sense of history around you.
The second house, Les Vignobles, was formerly the wine-makers home and can now sleep up to six guests across three air-conditioned bedrooms. Comfortable sofas face a warming...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Les Vignobles D’Or is located in the heart of the Côte de Beaune wine-growing region, part of the Côte-d’Or in beautiful Burgundy. In an idyllic setting in a hamlet surrounded by countryside and vineyards, the nearest village of Puligny-Montrachet (2km) is famous for its excellent wines, especially four of its <i>grand crus</i>. There is a lovely wine trail to follow and it goes without saying that there are numerous wine-makers to visit to sample wines made within just a few minutes by car. Indeed, Puligny-Montrachet is part of the famous wine road, <i>Route des Grands Crus</i>, which includes other wonderful villages such as Pommard (15km), Volnay (14km), Meursault as well as idyllic vineyards across the Côte de Nuits and Côte de Beaune region where you can sample wines. Chagny is 7km away where you will find further facilities such as supermarkets. This delightful town has a wonderful market on a Sunday morning and the town features a 100-year old restaurant with 3 Michelin stars! The town’s canal offers beautiful towpaths for walking, cycling (you can hire bikes via the owner) and relaxing and there are some great fishing opportunities nearby. The capital of this wine-producing region is the famous town of Beaune (10km), where you can visit the amazing Hospices de Beaune, one of France’s most stunning historical buildings. Don’t miss the great market on Wednesday and Saturday mornings and food-lovers should also try and get to one of the thirty Michelin starred establishments in the town and surrounding wine villages. Furthermore, just 40-minutes by car is the fascinating town of Autun (37km), founded by the Romans and full of historical sights, including a beautiful cathedral in the old town as well as a lovely central square which hosts a market on a Wednesday and Friday morning. There are hot-air balloon rides leaving from Autun, an amazing way to see some of the breath-taking vistas around you. Dijon (65km), just under an hour away (or forty minutes by train from Chagny), is a historical town with a delightful old quarter and of course famous mustard stores whilst Cluny (66km) to the south is a stunning medieval village most famous for its abbey, a National Monument of France, once the largest in the western world. Within an hour you can also be entering the incredible Parc Naturel Régional du Morvan where you can discover woodlands, streams and waterfalls, gentle rolling hills and hidden villages. This region is perfect for hikers, horse-riders and cyclists and there’s a great variety of watersports on one of the lakes or rivers.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 paid in cash to the owner on arrival and refunded on departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 5.00 p.m. (an earlier time may be requested).
- Departure time : 12.00 p.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes (underfloor heating). Firewood also included.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels. Mid-stay change for bookings of more than 1 week also included.
- Pool heating charge? : No. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Other Ts and Cs : The pool is open from May to October (cooler months may not be suitable for swimming)
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes and mid-stay change for bookings of more than 1 week also included. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Pets welcome? : No.
- Minimum stay : 2 nights.
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and special events are not permitted.
- Other Ts and Cs : The 4-person price includes rental of La Grappe d’Or only with access to the private swimming pool at Les Vignobles. The 6-person price includes rental of Les Vignobles only whilst the 10-person price includes both houses and all guests can use the private swimming pool by Les Vignobles.