Maison Coquette at Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur
Just a short stroll from the archetypal Provençal village of St-Rémy and only 30 minutes from Avignon, Maison Coquette is a beautiful home in which to spend your holidays relaxing with loved ones.
Dating back to 1850, the owners have recently restored this home with style and elegance throughout. With wood-beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls, the Provençal ambiance prevails and fine furnishings and beautiful historic pieces are featured throughout the home. Sleeping up to eleven guests across five bedrooms, the communal space is vast with a cosy office and delightful small salon as well as the more spacious living room with its grand open-hearth fireplace leading through to the convivial kitchen-diner, a wonderful place to create a feast for family and friends.
Outside the glorious terraces offer space for relaxation in the sun whether lazing in a hammock or sipping your morning coffee surrounded by the scents...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Maison Coquette is set just outside the heart of idyllic St-Rémy in the stunning Les Alpilles National Park. It’s just a 5-minute drive or just over a 1km stroll into the centre of the village, famous for being popular with artists, many of whom display their works of art in one of the village galleries. Vincent Van Gogh created more than 150 paintings during his time in St-Rémy including the famous ‘Starry Night’. There is a great variety of places to eat in the village from charming bistros to Michelin starred restaurants. Don’t miss the lovely food market on a Wednesday morning where you can pick up all sorts of wonderful local produce made in the region. Les Apilles National Park is a glorious region full of wonderful villages, groves of olive trees and plenty of vineyards; there are lots of opportunities to visit and tour local olive presses in Mausanne (11km), a picturesque village well worth visiting for a spot of lunch. Baux-de-Provence (10km), one of France’s acclaimed Plus Beaux Villages with its impressive chateau built on the rocks and Van Gogh’s precious Arles (33km), are both within a short drive. Gordes (40km) is yet another one of the beautiful villages worth visiting with stunning architecture, set in the outstanding Luberon region, surrounded by lavender fields in the summer months. You can also head north to the small city of Avignon (22km) with its two UNESCO world heritage sites, the Pope’s Palace and Saint Benezet Bridge. Explore the narrow streets, take a road-train ride to view the sights and then dine in one of the lovely restaurants. The covered market offers all sorts of delights or head to the weekend farmers, flower and flea markets for wonderful local produce. There is both horse-riding and golf within a short drive and both the immediate and wider area are a walkers and cyclists paradise with stunning countryside and landscapes of lavender and sunflowers. Older children will love kayaking in the Sorgue and there are plenty of other family friendly activities throughout the region from model railways, open castles to trekking across the tree tops and visiting a zoo.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 payable locally in cash.
- Arrival time : Between 4.00 p.m. and 7.00 p.m. Other arrival times are on request only. Please enquire.
- Departure time : Before 10.00 a.m.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, excluding pool towels.
- Minimum stay : 5 nights in low season. 7 nights in high season.
- Changeover day : Flexible in low season. Saturday in high season.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and by prior arrangement with the owner.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Pool heating charge? : No. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Other Ts and Cs : The pool is open from March to end of October, subject to weather conditions.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other celebrations are on request only.