Villa Spacieuse at Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur
An impressive contemporary abode in the heart of old-world Provence is the perfect juxtaposition at Villa Spacieuse. Set between the UNESCO World Heritage sites in Avignon and the idyllic St-Remy-de-Provence, this is the perfect pad for exploring this captivating part of southern France.
Designed and constructed in 2018, this villa oozes elegance and style throughout its modern interiors. The communal space flows from the spacious living room through to the state-of-the-art kitchen with light flooding through the high doors leading straight out onto the terrace. Yet the owners have incorporated Provençal charm through wood beamed ceilings and beautiful furnishings which complement the contemporary spirit perfectly.
Five bedrooms and four immaculate shower rooms allow ample space for families or friends. On warm summer afternoons come together outside to relax by the poolside, take a dip in the heated...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Situated just north of Les Alpilles National Park, you are perfectly positioned between the idyllic villages of the south and Avignon to the north. The closest village is 3km away, a rural jem surrounded by vast orchards and countryside. There’s a market on a Sunday morning where you can pick up some liqueur de Frigolet (herbal liquor), a local speciality. This is the real Provence which is relatively peaceful yet full of charm and character. You may be lucky enough to stay during one of the village’s many festivities. The small and lively city of Avignon (12km) is just a short drive away. Explore the winding medieval streets, experience the excellent dining opportunities and visit two UNESCO world heritage sites, the Pope’s Palace and Saint Benezet Bridge. The covered market offers all sorts of delights or head to the weekend farmers, flower and flea markets for wonderful local produce and a bargain or two. The bohemian quarter of the city, just next to the Sorgue river, has more of a village atmosphere with its artists, musicians, cafes and wine-bars. The region is in the heart of this formidable area of vineyards, idyllic hilltop villages, world-renowned towns, and summer landscapes of sunflowers. Gordes (38km) is just one of the beautiful villages worth visiting with stunning architecture, set in the outstanding Luberon region, surrounded by lavender fields in the summer months. You may also head south to the heart of the Parc Naturel Regional des Alpilles. and the charming town of Saint-Rémy -de-Provence (13km) where you can soak up the true Provencal way of life, especially on markets days. Wine lovers mustn’t miss out on a visit to Châteauneuf-du-Pape (28km) whilst Van Gogh’s precious Arles (36km) and Baux-de-Provence (20km), one of France’s acclaimed ‘plus beaux villages’ are also within easy reach. Those looking for activity have so much on their doorstep. There is both horse-riding and golf within a short drive and both the immediate and wider area are a walkers and cyclists paradise with stunning countryside and landscapes. Older children will love kayaking along the Rhône or Sorgue and there are plenty of other family friendly activities throughout the region from model railways and open castles to trekking across the tree tops and visiting a zoo. History lovers should also visit the city of Nîmes (44km) with its fine collection of Roman remains including Maison Carree, one of the best preserved Roman temples in the country. Just north of the city is the stunning Roman aqueduct, Pont du Gard, now a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 payable locally in cash.
- Arrival time : Between 4.00 p.m. and 7.00 p.m. Other arrival times are on request only. Please enquire.
- Departure time : Before 10.00 a.m.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, excluding pool towels.
- Minimum stay : 4 nights in low season. 7 nights in high season.
- Changeover day : All days except Sunday in low season. Saturday in high season.
- Pets welcome? : Up to 2 pets on request only and by prior arrangement with the owner.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Pool heating charge? : The pool is heated from April to end of October. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Other Ts and Cs : The pool is open approx. mid March to end of October, subject to weather conditions.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other celebrations are on request only.