Maison Orange at Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur
In a secluded position in the beautiful Luberon National Park, Maison Orange is a delightful four bedroom family home, perfect for guests wanting to both relax in glorious surroundings as well as explore this captivating region.
The 17th century farmhouse has been completely renovated to create a warm and welcoming holiday home which has been styled with a creative flair with interesting furnishings and historic pieces complementing modern comfort and sometimes minimalist style. The owner’s love of art, literature and travel can be seen across the home from contemporary art adorning the walls to shelves full of books collected over the years. Whether lounging in the vaulted, arched living and dining room downstairs or relaxing in the upper level TV room, there is room for everyone whether staying with family and friends in this charming home.
Step outside where you can enjoy your morning coffee on the stone table...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
It’s just a five-minute drive to a charming village, which is especially atmospheric on a Tuesday morning with its weekly market on the main square by the glorious fountain in the heart of the village. There are a few restaurants, little shops, a small supermarket and beautiful historical buildings to explore in the medieval streets. As you climb up the village the views get even more stunning. If you stay in the summer months look out for concerts taking place in the village church. The very old village of Vaugines (4km) is also just five minutes away, made famous for a while to the films "Jean de Florette" and "Manon des Sources" being filmed here. In the surrounding countryside there are farms producing cherries, melons, olives and some wonderful wines. Indeed, there are some wonderful walks and mountain bike routes in the nearby area and horse-riding opportunities too. The Luberon National Park offers an ideal setting for hiking, cycling, and even kayaking along the Sorgue further north near L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue (46km). There are climbing opportunities near Buoux (20km), a tiny village with a castle not to be missed and now a mecca for rock-climbing. Wine lovers will appreciate all the amazing wineries in the local area whilst more family friendly activities in the region include tree-top activity centres, a zoo at La Barben and model railway south of Carpentras.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 payable locally in cash.
- Arrival time : Between 4.00 p.m. and 7.00 p.m. Other arrival times are on request only. Please enquire.
- Departure time : Before 10.00 a.m.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Extra €15 per person (optional).
- Minimum stay : 4 nights in low season. 7 nights in high season.
- Changeover day : Flexible in low season. Saturday in high season.
- Pets welcome? : No.
- Other Ts and Cs : The pool is open from March to mid October, subject to weather conditions.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other celebrations are on request only.