Unique Bright Whimsical Villa with Pool in Barcelona
Villa Amelida is a fantastic, entirely unique property, perfect for those with an open mind and after something that excites and surprises throughout your stay! On approach, the villa stands out, with its whimsical architecture and bright colour palette it is hard not to be intrigued. From where you park your car, you can already catch a glimpse of the stunning views on offer from this hill top property.
The living spaces are spread over three floors, with steel staircases, winding their way through the building, leading guests from room to room. The furnishings throughout are simple and practical, letting the building and the views speak for themselves. On the ground floor you will find a spacious living room with a semi-circle shaped sofa looking out through double height windows, over the terrace and to the sea beyond. There is also an open-hearth fireplace, offering a cosy atmosphere to this huge room. This living room...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Amelida is located in a fabulous south-east facing position, just 2km from the charming town of Sitges. Situated in a fishing village with 21,000 inhabitants, this is a great position for a holiday in Spain, only 40km south-west from Barcelona! The area offers everything you might need for a relaxed holiday, with amenities close by such as shopping, supermarkets, restaurants, bars and evening entertainment. The old charm of the fishing village still remains with streets that you can amble around, soaking in the atmosphere. This is one of the most popular tourist destinations on the Costa del Garraf. The cosmopolitan capital city of Barcelona is bursting with charm. Well known for its architecture and art, millions of people flock to this city to revel in its delights and it is easy to see why! Villa Amelida boasts a fantastic location on the outskirts of Barcelona.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Security deposit : €300, to be paid upon arrival
- Other Ts and Cs : Groups of teenagers on request only
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 11.00 a.m.
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.