Beautiful Villa with Breathtaking Views Over the Sublime Landscape of Costa Brava
Enjoying breathtaking views over the sublime landscape of hills, forests and the Mediterranean, Villa Lidia is a thoroughly modern, utterly luxurious four-bedroom villa on the magnificent Costa Brava in northern Spain.
As you enter the villa, you are welcomed by a majestic wooden staircase down to the main living areas. The property was completely renovated in 2016 to give it an utterly contemporary feel, which you will fully appreciate as you descend to the spacious and airy open plan living/dining room below. Comfortable sofas sit in front of a gorgeous open fireplace and the TV/DVD player while a wall of large windows envelopes the entire floor. A fabulous dining table sits alongside this space, with a lovely area for the whole group. Huge windows and glass doors surrounding this room ensure you can enjoy the view from just about any angle. The bright and brilliant fitted kitchen is fully-equipped for all your culinary...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The views over the beautiful town of Tamariu and the deep blue of the Mediterranean is just a taster of the magnificent coastline awaiting you on the Costa Brava. The vast stretch marks some of the most unspoilt beaches of Europe. Indeed, the area is fabulous for those who seek to avoid the more touristic side of the Spanish coast and instead enjoy experience the traditional charm of old industrial and fishing towns and a tranquil stay on the stunning coastline of northern Spain. Tamariu is one such town, traditionally a fishing village, which with small tasteful developments now includes a characterful promenade of restaurants, pavement cafes and shops. For the adventurous types, there are many miles of coastal paths perfect for strolling on a beautiful day. Golfers will be incredibly satisfied by the facilities in the area, as of course will those who enjoy life on the water, with plenty of sailing, fishing and endless water-sports available nearby. It is renowned as a fantastic diving spot due to the crystal-clear waters and fascinating geological features. Despite its idyllic location on the unspoilt coast, the villa is fabulously well-connected to the rest of the world, with both Barcelona Airport and Perpignan Airport in France just 1 hour and 40 minutes’ drive away, and Girona Airport just 45 minutes away! This makes it ideal for those looking to get straight to the heart of the action without losing time to travelling! The Costa Brava, and indeed Catalonia as a whole, is famous for its wonderful beaches, fabulous gastronomy and calm, steady pace of life. The fabulous city of Girona, just a 40 minute drive away, is home to an astonishing Cathedral which took almost seven centuries to build, with elements of Romanesque and Gothic architecture. Barcelona itself, only an hour and a half away, and with so many museums, galleries, sublime historical and architecturally beautiful buildings, and of course the breath-taking Park Güell, makes for a perfect day out!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 to be held on a credit card and released subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Changeover day : Saturday
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay
- Internet access? : Wi-fi connection included