Le Nid D’Aigle at Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur
Nestled in the hills of Grimaud, with glorious views of the gulf of Saint-Tropez, Le Nid D’Aigle is a stylish holiday home with an authentic Mediterranean ambience and in the perfect location for exploring this enchanting part of the French Riviera.
The interiors are cool and contemporary yet there are warm touches throughout the impressive space. The open-plan living room features Pierre de Bourgogne floors and a stunning free-standing Travertine fireplace centred around modern yet relaxing furniture. The space is filled with light from the tall sliding windows opening up to beautiful terraces which wrap around the villa. Each of the four ensuite bedrooms has air-conditioning, some with their own patio overlooking the surrounding verdant landscapes.
Dine al-fresco under the bamboo-shade of the pretty loggia as you gaze out over woodland as far as the sea or simply relax by the dazzling swimming pool on warm...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Le Nid D’Aigle is set in the hills just a five-minute drive from the charming village of Grimaud, with far-reaching sea-views towards the gulf of St-Tropez. The beaches of Beauvallon or Port Grimaud are only five to ten minutes by car or if you are searching for a little more glitz and glamour, head to the famous beach clubs along Pampelonne beach, a twenty-minute drive away, including the exclusive Club 55, popular with celebrities as well as visitors. Nearby Grimaud (3km) is a medieval hilltop village with great views of the Saint-Tropez coastline. As well as flower-filled cobbled streets and ancient churches, the village offers traditional French boutiques, bars and a good range of restaurants from simple to high-end as well as a weekly antique market every Sunday. Heading down towards the coast, Port Grimaud (6km), built in the latter half of the twentieth century, is mainly a traffic free zone with a great marina that can only be accessed by foot or boat. You can take a guided boat tour around the marina, spotting pretty coloured houses and Venetian style bridges, before enjoying a drink or meal in one of the marina’s cafes or restaurants. The picturesque Provençal village of Cogolin (6km) is great for food shopping whether in the supermarket or the delightful market on a Wednesday and Saturday morning. Other great food shops to discover include La Halle de Grimaud (4km), a local organic grocery store and Tarte Tropezienne, a well-known bakery in the area (6km). Not forgetting the fashionable and famous village of Saint-Tropez (12km), well-known for its winding medieval streets, traditional pastel-painted fishermen’s cottages, boutiques and restaurants and the port with fishing boats moored alongside luxurious yachts. In the summer months beat the traffic and drive down to Port Grimaud where you can take the ferry across to Saint-Tropez. This is a fantastic region for outdoor activities from a choice of wonderful golf courses across the French Riviera, such as Beauvallon Golf Course (7.5km) to horseback riding in nearby Grimaud. Families can look out for paintballing, go-karting, tennis clubs and water parks in the surrounding region, not to mention some amazing boat trips from Saint-Tropez from sightseeing along the coast to whale watching in the Mediterranean. It goes without saying that you’ll find a great choice of watersports. From as far north as Sainte-Maxime to Pampelonne beach in the south, you’ll find jet-skiing, wakeboarding, parasailing, paddle-boarding and snorkelling. The gulf is also well known for its wreck dives and you can also learn to sail nearby. There is also some great hiking across the region, along coastal paths or in the beautiful hinterlands. Cycling is also extremely popular with many marked trails to follow through the ever changing landscapes of this fascinating area. As well as the magnificent coastline of sandy beaches and beautiful waters for swimming in, there are also some amazing unspoilt areas such as the six kilometres of La Croix Valmer coastline where you will find some stunning walks surrounded by diverse flora and fauna. Furthermore, inland there are delightful Provençal villages to discover such as Ramatuelle, Gassin, and Bormes-les-Mimosas, set in the hills often with mesmerising views of both the hinterland and coast, making this arguably one of the most beautiful areas in France.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €3500 charged to clients' credit card one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 9.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, plus a mid-week clean is included. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Pets welcome? : No.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Smoking Allowed? : No.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other special events are not permitted.
- Other Ts and Cs : The swimming pool is open approximately April to the end of October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Other Ts and Cs : The minimum age for the primary renter is 21.
- Other Ts and Cs : Guests will be required to sign a copy of the owner's rental terms before the arrival.
- Security deposit :
- Security deposit :
- Security deposit :
- Security deposit :
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.